CloseOnTime EA by KimIV
To close the orders exactly at the time.
At 23:55 for example.
All the ordes, or some of them (optional by simbols).
Has anyone ever figured out how to make the "close all open orders" and "close all pending orders" scripts work? I keep trying and just keep getting Error: 0 for every order in every pair...
Did you try this one:
These are the options:
0 Close all the orders (instant and pending orders) - this is the default option which mean if you run the script and didn't set any parameters all the orders (instant and pending) will be closed.
1 Close all instant orders; instant orders mean the orders that opened at the market price.
2 Close all pending orders.
3 Close by the magic number. You have to set the magic_number variable.
4 Close by comment. You have to set the comment_text variable.
5 Close orders (instant orders) in profit and leave the orders in loss.
6 Close orders (instant orders) in loss and leave the orders in profit.
7 Close not today orders and leave the orders that opened today.
The other two variables which you can set are:
magic_number: Set it if you'll use closing option 3 - closing by magic number.
comment_text : Set it if you'll use closing option 4 - closing by comment.
Enjoy yourself! and tell me your comment!
what happens if you want to close all open and pending orders when the profit on the account hits 1000 dollars?? how do we do that??
Close All by Specific Currency
Thanks to everyone for posting their close all scripts. I've been trying to add a function whereby you can close all trades based upon a specific currency.
if (OrderSymbol() == "gbpusd")
Here's the additional string, which I am not sure if it's correct, a total beginner with mq4. but after successful compiling it, it says error 129?
any help or comments would be appreciated, thanks.
You may take some example of coding fom this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176063
(it is EA to close the orders on specify pairs only).
And it is the same (to close on specific pair) for pending orders https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176062
(EA as well).
Can you kindly post the "Close all specific pair" pip once you managed to get it compiled properly. I think it would help a lot of ppl here. Thanks.
i want to request script for modify open position,is there any?
We have a lot of it on our forum.
- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.
- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.
- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.
- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen is here.
- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers). Original thread is here.
- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.
- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago is here.
- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV is here.
- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.
- The other thread about tailing stop with some codes was started here.
- The other EA for trailing stop is here.
- Trailing stop EAs/scripts: elite section thread with two EAs.
thanks.i found some are very useful EA and scripts.but i want a script that can modify my SL and TP value when i press the hot key.is there any?