Please fix this indicator or EA - page 86

mladen:
Jerry If we are talking about the same indicator then setting thr MagicNumebr to some value will filter out the orders made with one specific magic number. Attaching the indicator that I found under that name (just to check if we are talking about the same thing)

The market is open and I do not find it working. Is 5 numbers in a magic number too much? I made sure the EA on same chart has the magic number I put in Basket Stats indy (although it should just look in trade history to sum all trades with that magic number). I even replaced my Basket Stats with one you posted here. Are you sure yours is working?

Just now I looked in Account History tab and tried to find if I need to check to have magic number shown, but there is only comment on/off to select on/off.

What does it take just to have this simple thing going!?

Jerry

Batchboy:
The market is open and I do not find it working. Is 5 numbers in a magic number too much? I made sure the EA on same chart has the magic number I put in Basket Stats indy (although it should just look in trade history to sum all trades with that magic number). I even replaced my Basket Stats with one you posted here. Are you sure yours is working?

Just now I looked in Account History tab and tried to find if I need to check to have magic number shown, but there is only comment on/off to select on/off.

What does it take just to have this simple thing going!?

Jerry

Jerry

It will work only if there were orders opened and if those orders had the magic number that you are asking for

mladen:
Jerry It will work only if there were orders opened and if those orders had the magic number that you are asking for

But the -1 mode will give both open and closed summaries, why won't this indy give summary of both for a magic number? If it just isn't coded that way could you please have it sum both for magic numbers.

Hmmm, maybe "seeing" a magic number requires a trade to be open? Therefore what I want/need requires reading a ID from comment?

Wow! Never seen something be so close yet so far at the same time!

Could not you see there are others here who would also like the end result of an actual basket summary of different ID'ed EA's such that you would code? "Just" mod this indy to do as it is doing w/ -1 (fully auto summary at each tick) but instead using comment field for each ID'ed EA instead of the general pairs' summary.

Thx mladen. Hope you can help.

Jerry

-1 does not meant at all open and closed.

-1 mean that it will disregard the magic number of an order and show all orders from all the eas

mladen:
-1 does not meant at all open and closed. -1 mean that it will disregard the magic number of an order and show all orders from all the eas

Contrair, -1 avails open & closed trade summary for all pairs in account history.

I Guess I thought there could be help here but there is only negative points without help.

Sorry I barged in here.

Batchboy:
Contrair, -1 avails open & closed trade summary for all pairs in account history.

I Guess I thought there could be help here but there is only negative points without help.

Sorry I barged in here.

Please read my post again and please read the part that is saying that "-1 mean that it will disregard the magic number of an order and show all orders from all the eas". What is there in that sentence that can be misunderstood?

Here is a thread that might help when it comes to the meaning and what exactly a "magic number" is : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175728

To clarify :

Suppose that there are 1000 orders (closed and opened - in total 1000)

Suppose that :

100 is having magic number 1

100 is having magic number 2

100 is having magic number 3

and the rest do not have a magic number assigned (implicit magic number used by metatrader is in that case 0)

If you use -1 in that indicator it will take into account all the 1000 orders

If you use 1 it will take into account the 100 orders with magic number 1

If you use 2 it will take into account the 100 orders with magic number 2

If you use 3 it will take into account the 100 orders with magic number 3

If you use 0 it will take into account the remaining 700 orders with magic number 0

mladen:
Here is this version : in it you can chose to see only spread, only bid and ask or all

hi mladen,

this related to post #844

you modified indi. that is working good

only problem i am having when i see chart from any timeframe to any Tf it restart again

is it possible what ever reading it is showing onchart stay same instead of restarting when ever i change different time frame

i do not know if explain good if you donot get it please let me know i will try again

thanks

Indicator that applies SMA_25 on Weighted ROC

I would like to kindly ask for your help.

When I apply SMA_25 on a Weighted ROC in MT4, I get the outcome (orange line) in MT30 period, but the line becomes straight when the Indicator runs in MT15 or MT5. Can any one provide me with a resolution hint?

Thank you in advance.

JohnnyM:
I would like to kindly ask for your help.

When I apply SMA_25 on a Weighted ROC in MT4, I get the outcome (orange line) in MT30 period, but the line becomes straight when the Indicator runs in MT15 or MT5. Can any one provide me with a resolution hint?

Thank you in advance.

JohnnyM,

Could you post the indicators your having trouble with, or maybe just a chart, to help us have a better idea what the problem is, Thanks.

Reason: