Help with a Script

I am trying to create a script that places to pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) for me simultaneously. I have found a few that do so at a set number of pips from the market, but for the strategy I trade I need to set specific buy and sell points. For some reason any modification I try accomplish this manages to not run at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TW

Here you go.....it can help!

You can grab lines of TP and SL with mouse on your chart and

move them at wanted point!

Explanation is here ModifyOrder - MQL4 Code Base

Files:
ModifyOrder.mq4  22 kb

It's a little more complicated than I need... plus brings up lots of popups that I can't read.

I'm just looking for the code to capture a buy price, sell price, stoploss and tp and have the script enter both orders.

Maybe this?

Files:

that's really close to the script that I started with. The only thing is that instead of a set distance from the market I am looking for a hard entry point each way. When I tried modifying the script to ask for an entry point long and entry point short it did nothing and I can't figure out why. I'm new to MT scripts so I'm sure I'm making a pretty rookie mistake and figured someone had to have a script that asks for an actual entry point in a script.

If I understend your request you want the POs to have a distance in pips from the actual price, and that will be in form of external variable?

If that is is I can help you!

No. I need to specify a specific entry point in each direction...

For example:

-current price is 1.4865 and I want to enter

-Buy Stop at 1.4872 and

-Sell Stop at 1.4854

Even if the market wiggles a little and the current price changes, I want the stop orders for those exact entries.

Reason: