'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 34

great

Roger09:
OK, I will make it at weekend.

Thank you in advance!!

Lubo.

Roger09:
Try this. Sorry for weak English.

Thanks, I tryied it on demo and seemed work fine, then I went live, damn i lost 2 trade with 1 lot, trying to scalp like in demo, one cause it opened opposite position without touch line, the other cause it opened position when came back after crossed it.....

I don't know why....

Fortunately, with 2 other trades I recovered the money lost ..... .......lol .

(may I'm little crazy )

Lubo

hi, does anyone have the close all script with a retry method if the first close all command fails?

sorry help me

Sorry for my English

I need an expert terminating all orders including apert those pending when the loss exceeds $ 100 or a percentage of my account.

Hel me with the thank you set

Order script

Is there a script somewhere so I can place TP and SL automatically each time without having to manually input each time? Better if based on pips instead of price, Thanks

One click

Hello, gentlemans,

under the circumstances I'm going to Metatrader. Do you know any certified program which allow to close all open positions at once? I will be grateful for your help.

looking for a script

Hello friends

I am a scalper so time is very important for me some times i open both a sell or buy order in a pair in less than 1 minute. but is there a script that can do it for me ?

Does anyone have a script which get sell /buy together or one after one with adjustable Sl and also adjustable trailing stop?

if there is not such script i can use 2 seperate script , one for buy and another for sell . and adjustable stoploss and trailing stop is most important thing .

thank you

Simplify placing of pending orders

Hi All,

I find typing with my arthritic fingers a problem! Would it be possible, when placing pending orders, to have set-up whereby one could click on the required price/position in the side scale then click the choice of buy stop, buy sell etc. The actual price is set by first click and SL and TP could be automatic from variable parameters. (eg SL 30 and TP 100) I can open a trade with one click in this way on my fxcm demo on standard platform but not of course pending orders. I may be expecting way too much.

Cheers

clarification

That is for a meta4 platform of course

Hi,

Can someone here to make EA or script to open(manual) and close under 10 pips.Because many broker didn`t allow us to put take profit under 10 pips.Please i need it.And thanks for some one who want to help me.

Reason: