Gold / XAUUSD / GC_F Discussion and Analysis - page 2

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Press review

newdigital, 2014.05.10 15:18

Gold forecast for the week of May 12, 2014, Technical Analysis

Gold markets initially tried to rally during the week, but found far too much in the way of resistance above the $1300 level to continue that move. That being the case, we ended up falling enough to form a shooting star but there are two hammers just before this candle as well, leading us to believe that we are probably getting ready to grind sideways. With that being the case, we think that ultimately this market will probably go higher, and a break of the top of the shooting star from this past week would be a buying opportunity. We suspect that the “floor” in this market is at the $1200 level.

i think its a buy here at 1289 for 1308

I believe that Gold will drop below the 1000$ barrier like like it did in the 80's...

xredburn :
Я считаю, что золото упадет ниже $ 1000 барьера, как, как это было в 80-х ...
Almost at these levels, and I think to buy for adults.
Files:

Kebaya :
я думаю его купить здесь, в 1289 для 1308
in the short term and may reach to 1324.

W1 timeframe. This is primary bearish (price is below Ichimoku cloud/kumo) with secondary Flat. So, it is flat. Nearest support levet is 1268 (we can see it on the chart below - i am using Maksigen indicator from MT5 CodeBase for s/r levels).

• If the price will go up for Ichimoku cloud border crossing so we may have the ranging market condition.
  • If W1 price will break 1268 support from above to below so this downtrend will be continuing.

D1 price is ranging between 1315 and 1273 levels. By the way - it is the flat for now too.

and it is ranging on H4 as well

As it is flat or ranging market condition for XAUUSD starting with H4 till MN timeframes so it should be necessary "to be something" (fundamental economic news events for example) for the price to go to any direction with good breakout/breakdown way. 'Ukraine crisis' is not enough sorry :) ... it should be something more related to positive one.

SEVER11:
in the short term and may reach to 1324.

Thank you i think so too. 

Good charts :) 

i think now sell from 1305 to 1280.... 

my SL is 1307 if am wrong 

Reason: