MaksiGen Trading system, light Paramon - page 3

magpie:
Hi Newdigital,

thanks for the reply - I've done as you suggested and it refreshes fine, however this is still the only way for the indicator to refresh, i.e. it doesn't refresh automatically?!?

thanks,

Magpie

I'm affraid that after improvement this indicator will have the bug.

Because there are 3 kind of indicators:

- normal one which is refreshing on the new bar and does not paint anything on the history;

- indicator which is working on the new (closed and opened) bar only and any other value of this indicator (on the history) is not valid;

- indicator which is working on the historical data only. Good for D1 timeframe for example. Or good to analyze something.

The indicator J_TPO was updated in yahoo group with bug fixed.

Files:

Braintrading system is showing downtrend on H1 (image 15) with the good confirmation on M15 (image 16).

But everything may be changed.

Just few p.

Files:
15.gif  24 kb
16.gif  23 kb

I was trading using this system now.

Today is flat on usdcfh. Price is in cloud (image 11).

Nina's system is keeping silence (image 12).

On the next chart is the flat as well (image 13).

Main chart (image 14) is showing that the price is between 3 support and 3 resistant lines which is very closed from each other. Price is going down but to the nearest line. Just few p.

Files:
11.gif  22 kb
12.gif  19 kb
13.gif  20 kb
14.gif  27 kb

Well.

I am not posting the trades but that sell order was closed.

It was $23 by 0.2 lot.

Exact near the resistance line.

May be the price will continue to go down. But there are too many resistant lines on the way down and no big movement up to now so just $23 may be enough.

I will not post the trades but it is for example only.

Files:
1212.gif  27 kb

MaksiGen Range Move Indicator

Can someone put in an alert when the indicator flashes it's sell/stop and buy/stop signals. Thanks

Files:

Hi,

Small bugs are corrected and Alerts are added.

Igor

For the people who are following this Maksigen Trading system I want to say that Igorad created alert for the MaksiGen Range Move Indicator here. And some Maksigen Charts for M15 timeframe are posting on this thread also (in the end of the thread).

Thanks BlackDawn for this request.

Hi BlackDawn

Can you tell me what the rules are for this indicator please..thanks

cruise

Hello Cruise! If you go to your meta editor open up the murrey's math line X it gives the description on how the trading system works where the same rules apply for the murrey's math f. I hope that's what you're asking. I'm not programmer so I don't know any rules for any codes in the indicator on how to program it. Thanks

Reason: