Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 15

It was Brainwashing 1c1. H4 timeframe.

What is the different between Brainwashing 1c and Brainwashing 1c1 versions?

In Brainwashing 1c when we see the signal so this signal should be confirmed by iTrend indicator.

In Brainwashing 1c1 version: we are waiting for the confirmation of iTrend indicator. Do not remember how many bars.

There is Brainwashing 1d version with different rules for exit and some other advanced options. I did not test it yet (it was posted as well together with settings and everything on this section).

The other subject is the following.

According to the rules (my rules ) I should estimate the level of iTrend indicator ragularly. I did not do that. So I tested with original levels posted one year ago on this section.

For H4 timeframe it should once per month.

It is really important for M15 and H1 timeframe.

How to do it - please read text file with settings posted somewhere on this section.

This EA or system is good to trade manually or with manual confirmation.

Just want to let the members know that I am creating excel files for elite section (instead of some thread there).

When it will be ready so I will post some excel file with all Brainwashing EAs results here (on this public thread) for 1 year forward testing. For all the versions.

Not all the versons were profitable during the 1 year but some of them were profitable and it may be good for improvement or for suggestion etc.

Forward testing statements for Brainwashing_v1c1 EA, H4 timeframe, with the settings described in this section, in pips, by pairs.

Some versions is profitable as well (H4 and H1 timeframe).

All we need to improve here is Brainwashing 1c version M15 timeframe. Or start to test 1d version as it has more options for m15.

Files:

newdigital:
Forward testing statements for Brainwashing_v1c1 EA, H4 timeframe, with the settings described in this section, in pips, by pairs.

Some versions is profitable as well (H4 and H1 timeframe).

All we need to improve here is Brainwashing 1c version M15 timeframe. Or start to test 1d version as it has more options for m15.

And it is the satements for H1 timeframe for example.

Files:

So we have Brainwashing 1c and Brainwashing 1c1 EAs. And manual trading systems are fully identical and very easy to trade.

Thus we got the following for this week.

Brainwashing 1c:

M15.

No any trades open/close.

H1.

H4.

Brainwashing 1c1:

H4 timeframe.

+9 pips (see statement attached in pips).

Last week.

Forward testing statements for Brainwashing 1c M15 timeframe: dynamic levels of iTrend indicator was estimated weekly (see text file with settings on this section).

Please find the statements in pips for Brainwashing 1c and Brainwashing 1c1 EAs with static/dynamic levels of iTrend for the following timeframes:

M15, H1 and H4.

This week only.

What is static/dynamic levels of iTrend indicator?

All the versions are using iTrend indicator as a filter.

EA with static level of iTrend indicator is the following:

I estimated thelevel of this indicator more than 1 year ago and did not change it up to now in the settings of EA.

Dynamic levels are the following:

levels are changing every week according to this small thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

We do not need to change the level of iTrend indicator for EAs trading on H4 timeframe. Because 1c and 1c1 versions are profiable during more than 1 year forward testing. So it's ok already.

But it is strongly recommended to use dynamic iTrend levels trading on M15 and H1 timeframe. Especially if you are using broker diferent from mine.

Please find forward statements (see some thread in this section for the settings and explanation about "dynamic" and so on):

- GBPUSD, H1, dynamic itrend level;

- USDCHF, H1, dynamic itrend level;

- USDCHF, H4, static itrend level.

Forward testing since 2006.

Magic Number???? H1

newdigital:
And it is the satements for H1 timeframe for example.

Hi Newdigital,

i am newbee and want to trade whit EA GBPUSD and EURUSD, manueally but better automatik whit EA.

Manuell i know that i go long, when BW is going Signal and I Trend more than 0,002, out the same.

But my EA doesnt works, you have written from "MAgicnumber for different Currencies"?

Where can i found the correctly Number for GBPUSD and EURUSD Timeframe 1h??

Please tell it me,

Thanks and regards

gatowman

Reason: