Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 13

Morpheus:
How many have tested brainwashing 1C ? I'm testing it right now. I just started tonight. I'm testing it on the USDCAD and EURUSD. Already up 20 pips on the USDCAD. I'm using the 1 hour timeframe.

I tested this strategy manually for the long time (M15). And this EA is testing in elite section for M15, H1 and H4 during the 6 months already (live on demo account).

See settings in the different thread in this section. Because i am not using default settings.

Bw1c H1 is profitable for USDCHF, Bw1c M15 with timefilter (EA was posted on this thread or some other in this section) is profitable for almst all 4 majors, Bw1c H4 timefame is good for USDJPY.

i can't turn off the alert

hello newdigital,

I was reading one of the post about turning the alert on (put into 1) , now i seems i can not turn it off.... i put 0 back..... but it still alerting me. It is getting annoying

how to turn it off

it seems to be only alerted on the gbp/usd

thank you in advanced

srusli:
hello newdigital,

I was reading one of the post about turning the alert on (put into 1) , now i seems i can not turn it off.... i put 0 back..... but it still alerting me. It is getting annoying

how to turn it off

it seems to be only alerted on the gbp/usd

thank you in advanced

If you are talking about Brainwashing manual trading system so there is no any alert. Of course you may use new PriceChannel_Stop indicator with alert and sms/email option. See image.

If you are talking about Brainwashing EA so there is UseSound as true or false and no any problem with that.

I think you are talking about BrainTrading system (Brainsystem). But this thread is related for the other system: Brainwashing (see image).

In Braintrading system you should set different SignalID for each indicator if you are using AnableAlerts = 1.

Sorry, i realized i am in the wrong thread

I was talking about Brain trading system

I am new to Metatrader, and the BrainTrend1Sig , the EnableAlert is 0 at the moment, i try to put other number , (like 0 and 1), it still making alert sound. And it seems always come back to 0 if i reopen it

What did i miss?

Thanks again

srusli:
Sorry, i realized i am in the wrong thread

I was talking about Brain trading system

I am new to Metatrader, and the BrainTrend1Sig , the EnableAlert is 0 at the moment, i try to put other number , (like 0 and 1), it still making alert sound. And it seems always come back to 0 if i reopen it

What did i miss?

Thanks again

I don't know.

It should not be any problem.

I traded with these indicators for a long time and no any problem.

Brainwashing System Question For newdigital

Dear newdigital, finished reading about the TSD Brainwashing system last night and I am amazed as to why so few people seem to be trading this system!? It appears to work very very well when backtesting manual setups on 15M charts...giving substantial profit at least once every day ...again I wonder why not many people seem to have shown interest in this system. My questions are:

Q1: can we utilize iTrend for signal verification instead of i_Trend, or is the value of i_Trend bars as defined by you, as crucial as their color? In other words can we say "after getting a buy or sell signal from the Pricechannel indicator, verfiy the entry signal by matching it's trade direction color (blue for buy and red for sell) with the iTrend tick for that bar. If a color match is confirmed then enter the trade on that bar. If iTrend does not confirm the trade direction then wait for a potential confirmation by the next iTrend tick. If the Pricechannel trade direction is confirmed on the second bar by iTrend, then enter the trade on the second bar."

Q2: is there a way to add an arrow or dot on the exit cross of T3 TRIX to make it easier to see during manual trading?

Thanks for your hard work!

...just to clear things up

I noticed there are a bunch of indicators with the name "iTrend" so I'm including a chart pic to illustrate what I meant in the above post...

Files:

pipsnaper:
Dear newdigital, finished reading about the TSD Brainwashing system last night and I am amazed as to why so few people seem to be trading this system!? It appears to work very very well when backtesting manual setups on 15M charts...giving substantial profit at least once every day ...again I wonder why not many people seem to have shown interest in this system. My questions are:

Q1: can we utilize iTrend for signal verification instead of i_Trend, or is the value of i_Trend bars as defined by you, as crucial as their color? In other words can we say "after getting a buy or sell signal from the Pricechannel indicator, verfiy the entry signal by matching it's trade direction color (blue for buy and red for sell) with the iTrend tick for that bar. If a color match is confirmed then enter the trade on that bar. If iTrend does not confirm the trade direction then wait for a potential confirmation by the next iTrend tick. If the Pricechannel trade direction is confirmed on the second bar by iTrend, then enter the trade on the second bar."

Q2: is there a way to add an arrow or dot on the exit cross of T3 TRIX to make it easier to see during manual trading?

Thanks for your hard work!

I used iTrend from image br_wt7.gif (post #27 and indicator is atached to that post). And there is thread in this section about iTrend (or i_Trend). I mean that we should use some value of this indicator. Confirmation is the following: brown color of the tick above zero - for buy, red is above zero is for sell. And there is some value of the indicator (check the other thread).

I am testing Brainwashing EAs in elite section and all the versions (1c for 15, H1 and H4 timeframe and 1c1 version for H4 timeframe) did more than 200 pips this week.

pipsnaper:
...again I wonder why not many people seem to have shown interest in this system.

It is because Brainwashing system is the first system developed on this forum and we did not have many members in that forum in that time. BTW this system is very simple to trade.

Q1. As I remember forexts suggested to to do it. It is good idea but I did not try yet.

Q2. T3 TRIX indicator for exit was not tested properly. It was some opinion that this indicator is giving too early signal for exit. It may be good for M15 timeframe for example. We have Brainwashing EA (1d version) and this T3 TRIX exit was coded inside this EA as an option. But I did not test 1d yet.

Newdigital,

I have installed the EA for 1C along with all the indicators, it seems never to trigger any trades for several days, here is what I have:

My indicators came from post #18: indicators_1c.zip

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172975

My EA came from post #25: Brainwashing #1c.mq4 (11.5 KB)

And I had setted the EA as described:

I want to describe how to use iTrend filter in this EA.

If you want to use it set it to true (ItrendFilter true).

In this case the parameter ItrendLevel is more important.

Recommended value for this ItrendLevel is the following:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15 (I prefer 0.1);

0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15 (I prefer 0.0026);

0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0017 for eurusd M15 (I prefer 0.0016 or 0.0017);

0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

Please find attached the pre-set for this EA. Just change ItrendLevel only according to above mentioned figures.

Can you tell me what is wrong or if I have an incorrect version?

Thanks....

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital,

I have installed the EA for 1C along with all the indicators, it seems never to trigger any trades for several days, here is what I have:

My indicators came from post #18: indicators_1c.zip

My EA came from post #25: Brainwashing #1c.mq4 (11.5 KB)

And I had setted the EA as described:

I want to describe how to use iTrend filter in this EA.

If you want to use it set it to true (ItrendFilter true).

In this case the parameter ItrendLevel is more important.

Recommended value for this ItrendLevel is the following:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15 (I prefer 0.1);

0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15 (I prefer 0.0026);

0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0017 for eurusd M15 (I prefer 0.0016 or 0.0017);

0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

Please find attached the pre-set for this EA. Just change ItrendLevel only according to above mentioned figures.

Can you tell me what is wrong or if I have an incorrect version?

Thanks....

I think it is necessary to have iTrend and i_Trend indicators in Metatrader. Because it was one indicator then Beluck programmed this one putting the name of the other one. So it is better to have both.

And this EA is not trading often.

So please find the statements from elite section since this Monday (forward testing of course).

I am using exact the same ItrendLevels which i posted many months ago in txt file. It was necessary to estimate this level periodically but I am not doing it.

Files:
h1.zip  4 kb
h4.zip  4 kb
Reason: