Trend indicators - page 11

look the charts

Files:
charts.jpg  168 kb

more charts

and this chart

Files:
swimm2.jpg  151 kb

For More Indicators - The "Multi Number" Code?

Hello,

I found today a interessing indicator.

I will now insert this indicator in one chart 2-times.

I think, that is possible with a Multi-Number.

But I don't know how I can insert a Multi-Number-Code in indicators.

I also can't find a code or manual of that.

Does one here know, how I can make that?

I have do the The indicator-file in attachment.

THANKS for reply!

The Rock

Files:
trend-cut-2.mq4  22 kb
newdigital:
Well.

WSOWROTrend indicator is based on Widners Oscilator. As I understand it is some preliminary indicator. Sope people built the trading system on this indicator but they improved it.

nPeriod is number of the bars for the calculation of the minimums and maximums. The value of nPeriod may be from 3 or above. 9 is by defauld value. All the support and resistance lines are based on the maximums and minimums.

Ind-Widners_Oscilator.mq4 if-ed(fo)

fxbs:
Ind-Widners_Oscilator.mq4 if-ed(fo)

Hello fxbs,

could you explain these 2 oscilators ?

THANX

explenation: i'm jus if-ing everything i see (like tro with his labels)

inv. fisher transform: p##26,27 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

hi

this indicator is fibonanchi with tradein signal line

please send me download link for this indicator

tanx

Files:
c.gif  8 kb

fibonanchi with trand signal

please send be download link for about this indicator

markazi:
hi

this indicator is fibonanchi with tradein signal line

please send me download link for this indicator

tanx

It is 2 indicators.

The one is DayImpulseOverlay indicator.

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127/page3 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127

Download from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127