XProfuter 2006 indicator for Forex.

XProfuter 2006 indicator for Forex.

Is not a subject to doubt, that the future to predict it is impossible, especially in the market. However, attempt of a combination of huge quantity of laws has been undertaken then indicator Xprofuter which it is evident with reliability in 92 % further movement of the market has been developed and created specifies that is visually on the schedule draws on 12 bars forward the forecast, I repeat 92 % of reliability!

Information: HERE

I've ssen this post before on a polish forum, and I will respond in the same manner. Here's a free indicator that I have found on here or a similar forum. You need to have both in the list for them to work, but only the "overlay" is needed on the chart. enjoy

Files:

DanielTyrkiel:
I've ssen this post before on a polish forum, and I will respond in the same manner. Here's a free indicator that I have found on here or a similar forum. You need to have both in the list for them to work, but only the "overlay" is needed on the chart. enjoy

Great come back Daniel.

Thats the way to fight against scam.

Thank you,

SFX

I hate people that sell their indicators

Selling is ok for me as long as it matched what it advertised. I extremely hate those misleading ads.

By the way, is the dayimpulse reliabled? Just wondering what the accuracy is.

what the heck is that indicator? I see no use for it? It doesnt show anything!

First, I think that if you have that kind of indicator, you just trade with it and see the money comming, and not have to sell it....

Anyway, I attached it on same pair different TF, u can see the results for yourselves... lets wait for tomorrow and see

Files:

Elihayun, which pair?

This indicator can not predict the trend and it may be good in flat market.

It is drawing from the 0 current bar to the future and changing itself (it's level) up and down according to the every current bar everytime.

It is the same with zigzag: "we may have maximum after which the price will change the direction to the downtrend but: it will be more higher maximum and it will be next month only (may be) - or next year". The same with patterns' indicators based on zigzag. The same with everything which is based on zigzag.

Sometimes I wait that price will come down (will turn to downtrend). Yes it will be but just rich 1.2100 and down. And not now. It may be from 1.2900 and next month for example.

But direction ... Right. I agree: we have just up and down. Direction may be right one but time when the price will change the direction to the downtrend is not mentioned anywhere. So it may be next year even.

This "future-is-not-set" indicator may be good together with other indicators from Tartan (see image #4) and more good timeframes are M15 and M30 together with RoundPriceNE_pips indicator (see image #5).

Personally I do not need 12 bars to forecast. I need just 1 bar.

If I have 1 bar so I will not care about anything anymore.

Files:
1.gif  34 kb
2.gif  26 kb
3.gif  26 kb
4.gif  25 kb
5.gif  31 kb

DollarShort:
Elihayun, which pair?

Fogot... sory... its EURUSD

halfasleep:
I hate people that sell their indicators

Even worse when they try to sell indicators made be someone else and given away freely

Martin

Reason: