Trend indicators - page 14

Now I see : how sweet, the ever caring TRO. He actually "cares" about users :):)

Now buzz off. Sell your funny shirts since coding is not what you are capable of. Now that your "talebing" phase is over you can even stop pretending that you are anything else but a simple moron

Buy, buy (and send hello to the one that told you what you are repeating here like a parrot)

CodeMuncher:
Why not build it in? Do you really want users to have to enter the same thing repeatedly? Not to mention, you yourself didn't plot those levels. Why not?

CodeMuncher:

Is there a reason you didn't plot the level lines at 60, 0 and -60?

Simple code:

[C ODE]

#property indicator_level1 60.0

#property indicator_level2 0.0

#property indicator_level3 -60.0

#property indicator_levelcolor Gray

[C ODE]
Big Joe:
Because it will make you billionaire

LOL

Tro, what, you in first grade?

sure, can be added and line width and labels too

fxbs:
LOL

Tro, what, you in first grade?

sure, can be added and line width and labels too

nice new indi market profil on forex factory, thread -trade using vsa(volume spread analysis),post 3058,2686 olso you have agood indi -market statisyic

Mladen in a bad mood ...

increase:
Gives an indication of trend by colouring the candles

HI ,

Works well even in H4 or daily ?

David,

fxbs:
Mladen in a bad mood ...

Once he was in a bad mood to me

And you come to a thread that deals with trend indicators to show me teeth on a little smiley? That should make me shiver in terror or it should make me change my "trend" to you? :)

Poor little bob, no more imagination (but then, you never had it)

PS: thanks for your enormous knowledge contributions to all of us. You surely are a star at my dreary sky

bibbob:
Once he was in a bad mood to me

Why

mladen:
And you come to a thread that deals with trend indicators to show me teeth on a little smiley? That should make me shiver in terror or it should make me change my "trend" to you?

Poor little bob, no more imagination (but then, you never had it)

PS: thanks for your enormous knowledge contributions to all of us. You surely are a star at my dreary sky

mladen,mladen...man,you are a fine man ..because patience and good manners are the real measure of strength,and I would have jumped for the jugular of these guys a few posts ago,while you patiently keep explaining the reality of their miserable condition...and,even better,way better,you have sense of humour and irony,so,only fxbs(in a good day ),tools(if he is not in Bermudas with an umbrella drink pondering which yatch to buy)and myself (unless I am on vacation pondering which yatch to sell)will really appreciate your sense of humour.

So,guys and Dolls..ok,I will repeat,that sentence was not appropriate ...So...Clowns and Dolls..Mladen codes everything better than anybody (with the probable exception of igorad,codersguru,Richcap and ,maybe,fxbs and tools...IF fxbs and tools had a combined good day ,and not too many umbrellas)...he helps everybody and his uncle..and you don`t understand his sense of humour...well that is your problem.

Mladen is a person very respectful of others,He is patient and helpful with coding mistakes,he is a good trader and I(and may people at this forum and outside it) am proud to call him a friend..so,take your miseries out of here,stop attacking him and try to learn from him(yes,yes,I know,this seems impossible to you but it is just a matter of listening to the greater intelligence(tip:you can choose,either mladen or myself..as greater intelligence,but it is better if you choose both...really),so that you can grow some kind of reasoning abilities,with time and effort,you will realize you actually have started to understand your place in the world...ouuuccchhh..sorry,I am on vacation and the umbrellas are hitting..hope it didn`t hurt too much)

This post was not specifically directed to anybody,so,if you feel attacked...ask yourselves why ...If you feel not and you attacked mladen...you are beyond help....hahahaha.

Regards

S

I always behind what i said before -deleted by admin with no reason.

Reason: