Trend indicators - page 6

What do you think of this hellkas...

I change the sensitivity to be 1, and the colour to be red and white. I just like these colors more than...

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
What do you think of this hellkas...

I change the sensitivity to be 1, and the colour to be red and white. I just like these colors more than...

Regards,

IIN

Hi...

Im glad you like it...

I dont use this indicator because its to slow and give a lot of fake signals..

Your new setting seems to be good to scalp but be careful..

Take a look at your last sell signal..

Use it with another indicator and be careful... Dont trade every signals it give...

Files:
mhsv81.gif  19 kb

hellkas:
Hi...

Im glad you like it...

I dont use this indicator because its to slow and give a lot of fake signals..

Your new setting seems to be good to scalp but be careful..

Take a look at your last sell signal..

Use it with another indicator and be careful... Dont trade every signals it give...

Yes, sometimes it gives fake signals, not suitable for scalping.

Maybe this indicator just for trend. And Let it with its default setting.

First time, when i looked at this indicator, it looks like laguerre indicator, or "double laguerre" i think... , i guess this indicator is suitable too, for Imran Sait's Scalping System in FF which using laguerre as the main indicator.

Wait for the green or red line cross the level line for the entry point, which showed by the pink dots. And the opposite is for exit point.

But i do like this indicator hellkas, i will make some experiments to change the setting which is suit on my style .

Regards,

IIN

Need help....info

Hello hellkas.

I messaged you a couple of days ago about one of your scalping strategies for more details.

Can you please tell me more, thanks.

There are ECN brokers (with low spread) that welcome scalp trading, they say that on their websites but I am not sure if your EA will work on the platform. it is for MT4? I am referring to the one I mentioned in the PM I sent you.

iinzall:

Awesome. It's similar with that indicator hellkas...

In your experience use this indicator, What is the best setting for this one ?

BTW, Many many thanks for you hellkas.

Best Regards,

IIN

Please explain what Green line is and what Red line is.

I assume Green is up trend and Red is down trend.

Correct ?

Thanks.

pjo

pjo:
Please explain what Green line is and what Red line is.

I assume Green is up trend and Red is down trend.

Correct ?

Thanks.

pjo

Yes, you are correct, pjo.

Regards,

IIN

What MA Indicator Are You Using?

Hi iinzall,

What MA indicator do you have on top of your candles -- it's awesome. It looks to me like a non-lag MA with trend colors (white & red)? Can you share a download link for this please?

Thanks very much!

pfgroup

Files:
lsma.mq4  4 kb

Most reliable long term indicator

Hello,

I'm looking for your opinions.

What do you think is the most reliable indicator for telling what the current long term trend is?

My humble opinion is custom drawn trendlines but they are a little bit pain in the ass because I don't know any good way to automate them so I'm looking for a little bit more automated method

cheers!

Reason: