Zigzag indicators - page 46

Have you simply tried talking to it?...Say "that kind of behavior is not welcome in here"...and see what happens next...

Kingdomvault:
Hello,

Can Someone Please Stop This Indicator From Repainting. I will like the First Arrow Signal to be mark before getting drag into the Highest or Lowest Point of the market.

Here is a video for better explanation: Stop Repainting Indicator - KingdomVault's library

Thanks,

It is impossible. It is a zigzag, it is its essence to change the values,repainting. It isn't suitable for independent application, it can serve only as addition to system

Pava:
Have you simply tried talking to it?...Say "that kind of behavior is not welcome in here"...and see what happens next...

That should do it. Especially given the current state of MetaTrader.

Hi Mladen,

I am looking for an indicator that shows me pips difference between swing High and Low...may be with zig-zag indicator or otherwise I can select swing High and Low.

Thank's in advance

tampa:
ZigZag with patterns and values

PleaseTampa,

can you add pips difference to your indicator?

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen,

I am looking for an indicator that shows me pips difference between swing High and Low...may be with zig-zag indicator or otherwise I can select swing High and Low.

Thank's in advance

carbonmimetic

Check out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922/page5

Files:
zig_pips.gif  84 kb

Thank you very much Mladen,

it is what I searched.

Please Mladen,

can you merge these two indicators?

I would like that in indicator ZIGPIPS I will read not only pips difference but also OPEN-HIGH-LOW-CLOSE.

Thank's in advance...and thank you for all time you helped me!

poruchik:
Try it

Can the code be modified so that the "incomplete" section of the front wave is colored too. It is useful as a indicator on what direction the current wave is especially "Depth" is set to a large number.

Hi All,

Could someone help me to put an alert on this ZigZag of MACD indicator done by Master MLADEN.

Thank you for your time.

Files:
zigzag_macd.jpg  95 kb
Reason: