The Murrey Math Trading System - page 95

How to understand each indicator signals?

Dear Xard777

I thank you for your work.

I have some questions for your latest Xard-Lite-v1.4.ex4.

1. I understood that the frame size: 8 is for GBPJPY, 64 for GBPUSD. Is it correct? What frame can I use for other pairs such as EURUSD EURJPY USDJPY?

2. When do I need to change the frame jump (the default value is 0)? Do I have to change it regularly?

Best regards,

Jay

xard777:
Enc latest setup if anyone is interested.

Simply unzip rar file, copy indicators to mt4/experts/indicators.

copy template tpl file to mt4/templates.

start mt4, right-mouse click, and select...

templates/alpari-geppy-1hr-trade-screen

then right-mouse click, and select properties...

in common menu select scale-fix, then click ok.

Now move chart up/down screen to suit.

Xard777

ps edit - corrected typo tds - tsd

EA for Murray

Someone earlier was doing an EA for the murray, is the attached a good EA? If it isnt then what about someone turning it around and developing one that really rocks... Im a newbie and trying to find the best trading platform and indicators to hopefully not be one of them that fails their first year in trading currencies.

This seems great and I just started trading live acct. and learning alot from these forums, thanks alot guys, brilliant minds here.

Files:

rmvtrebor:
Someone earlier was doing an EA for the murray, is the attached a good EA? If it isnt then what about someone turning it around and developing one that really rocks... Im a newbie and trying to find the best trading platform and indicators to hopefully not be one of them that fails their first year in trading currencies. This seems great and I just started trading live acct. and learning alot from these forums, thanks alot guys, brilliant minds here.

Hey rmvtrebor,

I recommend you to read this before you lose your shirt and find a system that you feel comfortable (demo) trading first until you prove yourself that you can make money on a regular basis, otherwise the prophecy will come to life and you will be one more to join the hordes of the Defeated :-) Help for Newbies. What can you learn on Forex Factory?

Murrey math is a good system indeed, try to master it manually. (Demo First)

Cheers,

Joe

seems this indi got potential.. for beginner forex trader what is the best indicator to use?

Cja

If you are still following this thread would you advise how to move the LABELS to the left on the the MM#Label Levels Data Mq4 Indicator which is posted on page 18 @ post #173. At this time am unable to read all of the wording on the labels due to them being to far to the right side. Tks for your help.

$Trader

Label Shift

$trader:
If you are still following this thread would you advise how to move the LABELS to the left on the the MM#Label Levels Data Mq4 Indicator which is posted on page 18 @ post #173. At this time am unable to read all of the wording on the labels due to them being to far to the right side. Tks for your help. $Trader

Do you mean the line labels or the data labels

Alter the highlighted code the larger the number the further the line labels move to the left

IndicatorShortName(",");

//---- indicators

ln_txt[0] = " [-2/8]Extreme Overshoot";// "extremely overshoot [-2/8]";// [-2/8]

ln_txt[1] = " [-1/8]Overshoot";// "overshoot [-1/8]";// [-1/8]

ln_txt[2] = " [0/8]Ultimate Support";// "Ultimate Support - extremely oversold [0/8]";// [0/8]

ln_txt[3] = " [1/8]Weak Stall & Reverse";// "Weak, Stall and Reverse - [1/8]";// [1/8]

ln_txt[4] = " [2/8]Reversal - Major";// "Pivot, Reverse - major [2/8]";// [2/8]

ln_txt[5] = " [3/8]Bottom - Trading Range";// "Bottom of Trading Range - [3/8], if 10-12 bars then 40% Time. BUY Premium Zone";//[3/8]

ln_txt[6] = " [4/8]Major Support/Resistance";// "Major Support/Resistance Pivotal Point [4/8]- Best New BUY or SELL level";// [4/8]

ln_txt[7] = " [5/8]Top Trading Range";// "Top of Trading Range - [5/8], if 10-12 bars then 40% Time. SELL Premium Zone";//[5/8]

ln_txt[8] = " [6/8]Reversal Major";// "Pivot, Reverse - major [6/8]";// [6/8]

ln_txt[9] = " [7/8]Weak Stall & Reverse";// "Weak, Stall and Reverse - [7/8]";// [7/8]

ln_txt[10] = " [8/8]Ulitimate Resistance";// "Ultimate Resistance - extremely overbought [8/8]";// [8/8]

ln_txt[11] = " [+1/8]Overshoot";// "overshoot [+1/8]";// [+1/8]

ln_txt[12] = " [+2/8]Extreme Overshoot";// "extremely overshoot [+2/8]";// [+2/8]

mml_shft = 3;//original was 3

This will shift the Data labels just decrease the highlighted numbers

ObjectCreate("MMdata", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);//High value

ObjectSetText("MMdata",DoubleToStr(Value,Digits),18, "Arial", Red);

ObjectSet("MMdata", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 400);

ObjectSet("MMdata", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 7);

ObjectCreate("MMdata1", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);//Low value

ObjectSetText("MMdata1",DoubleToStr(Value1,Digits),18, "Arial", Red);

ObjectSet("MMdata1", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata1", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 675);

ObjectSet("MMdata1", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 7);

ObjectCreate("MMdata2", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("MMdata2","HighClose = ", 12, "tahoma", DodgerBlue);

ObjectSet("MMdata2", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata2", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 300);

ObjectSet("MMdata2", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10);

ObjectCreate("MMdata3", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("MMdata3","LowClose = ", 12, "tahoma", DodgerBlue);

ObjectSet("MMdata3", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata3", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 575);

ObjectSet("MMdata3", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10);

ObjectCreate("MMdata4", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("MMdata4","MurreyMath DATA : ", 12, "tahoma", White);

ObjectSet("MMdata4", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata4", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 8);

ObjectSet("MMdata4", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10);

ObjectCreate("MMdata5", OBJ_LABEL, WindowFind(","), 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("MMdata5","| | |", 20, "Arial Black", DimGray);

ObjectSet("MMdata5", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);

ObjectSet("MMdata5", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 240);

ObjectSet("MMdata5", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 0);

Good Luck pm me if you need help

cja

Cja

I just sent you a PM. I'm out for awhile on errands. TKs for you help.

welcome back CJA

MM#Label Levels DATA

CJA

Works great. Nice & clean on the chart. Tks for your time & work on this. I really appreciate it.

AceTrader

$trader:
If you are still following this thread would you advise how to move the LABELS to the left on the the MM#Label Levels Data Mq4 Indicator which is posted on page 18 @ post #173. At this time am unable to read all of the wording on the labels due to them being to far to the right side. Tks for your help. $Trader

Try this, i have just altered the price code as it was not updating in real time & the standard Comments had a delete function missing.

mm_labellevels_data_v2.mq4

Reason: