The Murrey Math Trading System - page 44

Xard777,

Great, I am looking forward your new indicator and special appreciate the contribution from Trading MM.

Have a nice weekend.

cheers!

asam

kappari:
i'm new to mm , is that pattern valid

the double bottom failed & price continued moving short

the rule say " 95% of the time any market falling below -1/8'll continue down at -2/8" so waiting that is much better ,

good luck

Thanks

Xard and all other traders

Thanks a million for opening this new world of trading and the time you put into this thread = you are the best!!!

Happy trading

Nesalc

octave indicators

xard777:
Thats right, it's an octave (static lines) ony a timeframe's lines change depicting the high/low of the specific timeframe.

An Octave is fixed...ie Master square 100

1st octave 100, 87.5, 75, 62.5, 50 etc...

octave down would be 100...87.5 or 87.5...75 or 75...62.5 etc...

I know ppl like using timeframes but the fractals used are wrong (and currently working to correct that)

In the mean time stick with xchartmm for timeframe.

You will see a close similarity with the static octaves in ver8 and xchartmm

Xard777

hi Xard777 you are doing an excellent job here keep it up.

i just have a few questions to ask you about the octave indicators. am i right in saying the the v8 octave is based on octaves v4 not v5 so the scaling is not correct?

also can you tell me which scaling coressponds to which master square, i think each scale represents the master square for murrey math lines. i think daraknor stated in an earlier post that scales 1,8,64,512,4096 are used in version five. which scales equates to which master square? for example 100, 1000, 10000.

finaly is possible for the ocatves indicator to have a bigger range? what i mean by this is that we only see the 0/8 to 8/8 lines of the current octave but seeing that they are static lines maybe we can show the octaves below and above the current square. i know there will be a lot of lines but it will be great for backtesting!! (and forward testing) i think that would be an excellent modifications.

any ways a lot to all the people here.

bye

stockpick:
Xzard

I follow the tread and all the postings (it is getting big)with interest but I as I think others are finding it hard to keep up with all the different updates. The mixture of lines and ovtaves makes it even harder.

I wondered if it would be worth all the programmers such as yourself to use the front page of the thread to keep the latest issues for both systems, it could save time in answering repeated requests for the latest version and what the change is. Could also post links to reference material and how to trade the systems.

Hope you do not mind me saying this but I saw it on the ICWR thread and it seemed a good idea and easy to find.

All the best to all for the weekend and also just wanted to say what a great thread this is and as many others have said the giving of you time and knoweledge is appreciated.

Regards SP

I second that. Maybe a thread specific for trading journal of a method (and no replies allowed) with pics would be neat and helpful.

Keep up the great work Xard (and all programmers who have contributed to this thread). Maybe we confused a bit, but we love your every creation and ideas.

Thanks a lot

Newer version of Xchart, notice in the daily chart deviation in circles of conflict compared with older version

Still don't know if they are correct

charts printed sunday dec 3 XCHARTMM shows FUTURES!!!!

Files:
xchartd.jpg  103 kb
xcharth1.jpg  89 kb
xchartmin1.jpg  68 kb

Great Work!

Great Work! Xard777

I have an idea, is it possible put the "true/false logic for displaying time frames" on the octave 9? Since the # MTF pivots only shows under H4, if the octave lines only show on the H4, D1 and W1, that would be great! I don't know coding, so that's only an idea which can combine all the stuff in one chat.

Thanx

asam

Zig Zag

Hi Xard

I am not 100% with your use of the zig zag line. Can you please explain more?

Thanks for all your effort - I appreciate your time.

Nesalc

Circles of conflict

Time frame calculation set to oct 6 (harvest Moon) for proper Circle of Conflicts calculations (I hope)

Edit: Added GBP for Xard

Files:
harvest.jpg  108 kb
harvest_gbp.jpg  110 kb

How can you get the software - Please

Trading MM:
Time frame calculation set to oct 6 (harvest Moon) for proper Circle of Conflicts calculations (I hope) Edit: Added GBP for Xard

Help please - I have seen this before is it possible to get the software and if so does it use a data feed in real time.

thanks for any info

Reason: