The Murrey Math Trading System - page 42

Thanks Vince.

@Xard

Is it possible to put the colors of the lines as 'labels' in the indicator/edit window?

Now I have to dive into the code everytime, because I want the lines to be shown as 'Murreys standard' (red,yellow,blue and green and also thickness of 1 i.s.o. 2 pixels)

Well, I'm not going to argue about that.

The colors you show were used once in a Powerpoint presentation

His software (and manuals) refer to other colors (see a recent example)

But no problem I can change the colors everytime a new (very appreciated) version shows up.

Files:
example.jpg  326 kb

problem with data window

Hi,

Nice thread. I really like your system and indicators. I do not know how to get the indicator to show everything. Its shows the time frames and major trend but not the mini and main.

jtre:
Hi, Nice thread. I really like your system and indicators. I do not know how to get the indicator to show everything. Its shows the time frames and major trend but not the mini and main.

R U running the template?

Is #Xard-Indy-0602 in your indicator list?

Xard777

Ps Take a snapshot (right click mouse, save as picture) and post it on forum

Now I'm completely lost......

Don't want to use the octave indicator in some charts, but which 'normal' MM timeframe should be used then?

Speaking of colorful ;-)

Found these documents on the internet awhile ago, might be of interest to readers of this thread. Don't know if they were already posted.

Enjoy

edit: Noticed Arthur1 already posted the files. In order to keep this system 'clean' I removed them.

Sorry for the confusion

With octave (v8) all MM lines stay the same in 1, 5, 15, 30 min , H1, H4 etc etc etc

please check also pm

Trading MM:
Now I'm completely lost...... Don't want to use the octave indicator in some charts, but which 'normal' MM timeframe should be used then?

You were a bit quick at spitting the dummy out...what charts did you not like and why?

Xard777

Trading MM:
With octave (v8) all MM lines stay the same in 1, 5, 15, 30 min , H1, H4 etc etc etc please check also pm

Thats right, it's an octave (static lines) ony a timeframe's lines change depicting the high/low of the specific timeframe.

An Octave is fixed...ie Master square 100

1st octave 100, 87.5, 75, 62.5, 50 etc...

octave down would be 100...87.5 or 87.5...75 or 75...62.5 etc...

I know ppl like using timeframes but the fractals used are wrong (and currently working to correct that)

In the mean time stick with xchartmm for timeframe.

You will see a close similarity with the static octaves in ver8 and xchartmm

Xard777

Strange the 'wrong' fractals worked fine for me.

If you need prints of Xchartmm to get confirmation on your new calculations just let me know. It would be a pleasure to send them.

(And thanks for the other thing .... )

Reason: