The Murrey Math Trading System - page 41

Xard777,

Would you mind please reposting the MMOctaves v8 without the baby lines?

ps, you're getting a bit cheeky, if you were out my way I'd have to buy you a beer.

CMC

xard777:
Cable might turnaround...

Ok I been reading this thread for quite a while and the only thing I can contribute at the moment is me laughing my @$$ off...

nice one xard! Wish I had fishy's for my screen .. would help on the days when I'm watching the paint dry.

xard777:

.........Xard777

Just to be on the safe side...here is the MM-Octave_v8 indy as well...

thanks alot for your efforts Xard777 i'll keep testing this octave version with others

xard777:
Cable might turnaround...

take a look here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175602

and you 'll notice that GBP at a bump&reversal , the bump phase is still goning on that's why mm recalculate , it isn't save to predict the reverse know take care

Here the circles of conflict for Eur and GBP FUTURES

subtract about 10 pips on Euro for Forex

08:20 GMT

Enjoy

Files:
eur.jpg  79 kb
gbp.jpg  76 kb

Development of MP starting yesterday morning

(so 0800 next day, was this morning)

Files:

@cmc

I'm not judging your strategies, but......... I'm wondering why you manage your targets/profits and not your losses?

Thanks.

I agree, but realise Xchartmm is not 100% compatible with MM software

Just to give you all an idea I have put the speedlines in it

Regards,

Files:
speed.jpg  86 kb

xard777:
Hi there,

I noticed that you are using an earlier timeframe indy of mine.

Based on daraknor's sr scaling that MM only uses 100/1000/10000/100000 master squares. Your previous post showing xchartmm charts confirms this which leads me to believe that the lower fractal calcs on earlier timeframe charts are wrong.

Based on the xchartmm charts above, the timeframe should look like the one in the piccy below.

That being the case, I will correct the indicator and repost as timeframe_v8 as soon as I have corrected the master squares.

Xard777

I didn't have much time reading this forum lately.

My mother in law (87) had a terrible accident recently. She has been hit (pedestrian) by a car at 30 mph so my wife and I are quite busy....

Now I'm completely lost on templates, latest versions of MM etc etc.

So, can you or somebody else enlighten me what templates and versions to use.

Many thanks

Trading MM:
I didn't have much time reading this forum lately.

My mother in law (87) had a terrible accident recently. She has been hit (pedestrian) by a car at 30 mph so my wife and I are quite busy....

Now I'm completely lost on templates, latest versions of MM etc etc.

So, can you or somebody else enlighten me what templates and versions to use.

Many thanks

Hi Trading MM,

Xard777 was kind enough to post his latest version, v8 today.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943/page30

(Good luck with your mother in law)

To Xard777 (and all the others who contributed off course): thanks ever so much for all your hard work. Been following this thread silently for a while (I know when to shut up and just listen and learn... ;-) ) and I must say I'm truly fascinated!

Keep it up!

Vince

Reason: