MT4 Profile question

In MT4 I have 5 frames (1 for each of the periods 5M,15M,30M,1H and 4H) , all showing EURUSD-based data. These are saved as a Profile.

Is there a quick way of showing other currency pairs using the same layout, or would I have to create a profile from scratch for each such pair?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Is there any way to display the currenty profile name on the chart?

Thx.

Profile name?

Not sorry.

There is no any name.

Just a number only.

according to the order how charts are located in Metatrader.

Files:
profiles.jpg  27 kb

Thanks

Thanks for your help Newdigital.

Mike012321

newdigital:
Profile name?

Not sorry.

There is no any name.

Just a number only.

according to the order how charts are located in Metatrader.

Sorry Newdigital. I mixed up profiles and templates. What I wanted to know if I can display the template name on the chart. If you have multiple charts templates, it is difficult to know which chart is using what template.

Thx.

This won't really answer your question and yes it would be nice to right-click on a template or something to know which one is being used but I haven't found a way either. *Waving to MT4 programmers here*

What you can do, which isn't really what you want, but it's a "trick" I came up with is if you use EAs on multiple TFs with the same pair, you simply rename each EA (save as, then load it) and put a check mark for comments to appear in the terminal window. This way, you can see which Time Frame entered a trade.

If I ever find a way for the templates, I'll be sure to let you know.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Reason: