Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 6

Dmitry Sumsky:

Quite right. You didn't lie. You simply announced a private conversation in an allegorical way, making me look like a complete idiot in public.

So, dear readers, you can talk to Artemka, you can choose not to, but anything you say to him in private can be held against you in public in an allegorical way... )))

Well, you can post the conversation - and there will be no intrigue. Isn't it true ? ;)
I don't really care. I just don't welcome "rubbish" and other derogatory epithets in relation to the work of resource participants. That's why I asked you a question which you never answered...

In an abstract, to return to the subject of "making the market look good":

does anyone have any ideas and suggestions outside the management of MQ staff ? :-)

That is, not in the sense of "let the webmasters do as I say quickly as I say and everything will be fine"...

and no genius plan to remove everyone but the main guy, guess who

---

for example - after publishing an EA, publish the results of its work for a month. from default settings and just in comments? it doesn't require rebuilding the market or any filters

Artem, if you want to chat with me, you can go back to Skype.

And this thread is about something else entirely.

By the way, I have reviewed my Skype correspondence and did not find anything offensive about you.

Dmitry Sumsky:

And this thread is about something else entirely.

If they hadn't called Market "dumpy" in the title, it would have been a good thread.
But as it is... will you post something on the Market? I don't think so... I mean, who would post products in a dumpster?
Or is anyone posting?
You wouldn't, would you?
Then why did you validate?
This is weird.

----------------

This thread is stillborn, I'm sorry.

This thread is to be taken down. The author gets a week for insult.

Vladimir Karputov:
This thread has been torn down. The author gets a week for insult.

You've read it in time :)

How about Market-SecondHand then? )))

In secondhand shops you can also find something worthwhile, but it takes a long time to find it... )))

Dmitry Sumsky:

It may be better, but that's for another time, and we'll be watching)

Dmitry Sumsky:

And all those who swarm there (buyers), who are they?
Who rummages in garbage cans ...

Maybe it's you, not Market?
Too much self-promotion ...

My advice - ask for a week's ban, and then everything will be forgotten.

Here we go.

Instead of suggesting something useful, you start pointing fingers and getting personal.

Don't you want to change things for the better, or do you think that everything on the Market is perfect for finding the right program?

Reason: