The Murrey Math Trading System - page 160

mrtools:
Macerina, haven't seen another version so yes think its the final version, and about mtf, yes it is change MMPeriod to desired timeframe.

Thanks Mrtools for the info ...

Have started using Meta trader 5 recently

is there anyone with the knowledge how to make xards murrey math indicator to mql5?

Files:

Does anyone has the Murrey Math_All_TF_m2 fixed?.....

I've been testing it and it flip/flops when price changes.. but has an error

INVALID TIME VALUE FOR OBJECTMOVE FUNCTION

And it's slowing my MT, and takes too much CPU...

Thanks in advance

newdigital:
Description of trading system (zip'ed html file) and some indicators (with the description inside the code - use MetaEditor to read).

these work well

I have started using "Murrey Math" system yesterday and I still of course don't have any objective opinion because i didn't use it to much but I have made some money had some good trades and avoided some bad thanks to "Murrey Math" but i will still try it and in some time post my new opinion,anyway thanks everyone for this great discussion here.

Hi. Nice to see such a big thread about MML.

Imo, very powerful tool.

I use the MML Multi Option indicator, but struggling a little bit with the setup for the different TFs..

As i know till now, P: 64 and MMPeriod: 1440 should be fine for D1,

but would you use this setting for ALL pairs ?

Just found this thread so i have to read more here, but

as i saw till now some of you use different settings for each Pair ?

Also, i usually trade long term D1 and scalp the Majors in M1 time frame.

Which MML setting would you use for M1 scalping?.

P:32 but im unsure about the MMPeriod setting for M1.

Hope this thread inst death.

Files:
mml_d1.jpg  30 kb

Hi,

I think this one should be an interesting one!

Hallo,

i am looking for traders seriusly interested in Murrey Math.

Please answer here or PM me who is interested

cheers

Hello Traders,

It is always interesting to see how markets respond to the various ideas of traders in mass, and more importantly, how traders react to those ideas and changes in market structure. It can be a vicious circle if not on top of the market conditions. Seeing how traders respond to the GANN Octaves / MM system is no different. The system, rules, principles are long term tried and true principles which have yielded many profitable trade opportunities to those who understand the rules and the underlying universal constants. There are some principles which can not be changed, such as various laws of physics, laws of geometry, laws of natural harmonics. They cannot be changed, but can be learned in how they react and affect the various aspects of our life and in the markets we trade. It only takes time, patience and the unyielding desire to want to learn how the Octaves really work. They are not broken, the system is not broken. The octaves, rules, principles and the entire system, is a very effective and extremely profitable program when learned how to properly use their never failing universal constants. It is never advised to complicate that which is simple and not broken.

I see traders trying to make changes to the MM system EA and/or Gann Octaves... In my opinion, both personal, professional and long time, expert user, trader and teacher of the system, rules, principles and EA, there are no changes that need to be made. I do not recommend to fix that which is not broken.

The resetting or recalculating of the lines is done purposely as a function of how MM/ GANN Octaves/Principles work. If fractals are truly understood, you will see that the lines MUST recalculate so as to complete the higher period price action requirements which will always rule or control the lower period or smaller fractal conditions. Higher periods ALWAYS control. It is the smaller periods which must adjust and meet conditions of the higher period cycles. It is never the opposite manner. I highly recommend that ALL traders who want to move closer to learning the MM system, or GANN Principles and Octaves, read my earlier postings regarding this very subject. Again, I do not advise to make changes to how the octaves are calculated or to attempt to prevent the recalculating of the lines. Doing so will cause a change in the true valuation analysis of the real octave S/R values. It is better to learn how to use and respond to the program as it is now, before the changes, as it works just fine, and is extremely responsive and profitable. I lead a large global group of traders who use the Octaves each and every day. I have written on this subject extensively and highly recommend to read my previous postings. I hope it may help you with what you are looking for.

Previous posts on Octaves: Read posts 1492 through 1496 of this thread; posts 1574 through 1576 of this thread

These writings are the foundation of a new book I am writing, "Million Dollar Tips with GANN Octaves".

If there is something you do not understand about the Octaves or MM system, with both price and time, feel free to contact me. After 15-16 years in this industry and using the Octaves and MM system on Stocks, Bonds, Forex, Commods, Indexes, International Indices, Futures etc... If I may be of assistance...

Best regards, success to all who endeavor...

Even after all this time I still like Murrey Math.

On the 4hr TF and above it works great.

Here is Gold on 4hr...

Xard777

Files:
xard777.png  89 kb
Reason: