No Indicators - No Worries System - page 2

I don't think my previous post was approved by moderator, perhaps due to image links in it...I am copying the images again which I referred in my last post

Files:
AUDUSD-1.png  33 kb
EURUSD-1.png  32 kb

hi toppips,

can you please explain how you derive the support resistance level and your reversal line (the yellow line)

how do you draw your trendline? it seems that it touches only 1 swing low and the trend channel line is fairly far away from price like hanging over there...

knight

Excellent thread. This is basically what I do but I'm a scalper so I use the 15m, 5m and 1m. All you need is to learn about trendlines and price action. It takes a lot of screen time looking at charts but eventually you will get it and see the patterns.

Let's keep this thread going.

hello toppips,

i'm a bit lost here in your tread,

first, how did you draw your trend line?

and how do you calculated the R&S?

thanks in advance

This is one of the system that I m waiting for.....thank you...

...... no indicators..... no comment....

could you show us how you take a trade? entry and exit?

hi no indicator no worries. Pls i will like to learn the price action based trading. Is there any e-book that can teach us all u are trying to pass across to us here. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, i'm really interested in price action trading. In little, i 've learnt from your post so far, i will like to ask if trendlines, channels are part of price action strategy.

How do we construct trendlines (i.e how do we determine "price highs" an "price lows" to pick for drawing the trendlines.

1.2920 Resistance Holds On EURUSD

We must see a break of 1.2921 previous high to confirm further move to the upside. But EURUSD failed to break 1.2921, it has made a high of 1.2918 and fallen down to our suggested support level at 1.2890. Now we will be looking for price stability and reversals at the current support level 1.2890, to consider any long positions targeting towards the resistance at 1.2900 initially.

AUDUSD Bulls Find Tough Resistance

AUDUSD finds hard resistance at 0.9170 level, it tried to break this level several times but failed to do that. AUDUSD is now trying to pullback from 0.9170 level potentially towards the suggested support levels. AUDUSD currently has support at 0.9105, possibly we could see this pair targeting this level to find some support, however break of this level will open up doors for further downward extension towards 0.9055 & 0.9020

USDCAD initially made a false breakout from its resistance level at 1.0470 and made a high of 1.0508 and failed to sustain above 1.0470. After increased interest rate decision from BOC from 0.75% to 1%, USDCAD made a strong push to the downside making a low of 1.0345. Considering the current sentiment fundamentally and technically, USDCAD is bearish and CAD may strengthen in coming weeks ahead targeting parity once again.

Reason: