The Murrey Math Trading System - page 61

maccavity:
I began ....?

Hi there,

if you decide to use a Period of 3 on a 15min chart; chances are that the market will bust out of your frame @ +/- 1/8th and you will lose your money, better still if you decide to do it with no stoploss....please let me know as afternoon tv is not really that good these days. I prefer watching the reality forex show with cmc.

Happy Trading

Xard777

What parameter (Period, in fact) should I use then? Can you advise on that please?

xard777:
Hi there,

if you decide to use a Period of 3 on a 15min chart; chances are that the market will bust out of your frame @ +/- 1/8th and you will lose your money, better still if you decide to do it with no stoploss....please let me know as afternoon tv is not really that good these days. I prefer watching the reality forex show with cmc.

Happy Trading

Xard777

maccavity:
What parameter (Period, in fact) should I use then? Can you advise on that please?

use P = 64

Xard777

different value

hi xard777,

thank you very much for your indiciator, i have download #murrey math-timeframe and #mm-timeframe 2007, however i found that 2 indicator show the mmline are different value, i have read this thread but i can't find the answer why the value are not the same! ( i have already set both indicator p=64) could you pls tell me which indicator are correct?

Have exited my short GBP position for 100 pips

CMC

Impressed

Great xard, do appreciate the time you spend on this. we are lucky you are here.

All the best

SP

So is this system profitable or not?

You all write so various experiences and so many various settings that I don't know which one to follow?

Any help please?

SloForeX:
So is this system profitable or not?

You all write so various experiences and so many various settings that I don't know which one to follow?

Any help please?

It depends on

How you trade it.

What type of trader you are scalper, day etc.

I use the latest MM lines release by xard on a 64 period with a guppy and that is all. For me it works on day and position trades. Just use top down trading for levels that act as support.

Is it profitable, well put some charts up and demo trade it to get the feel of it. Then in real time it is just how you handle trades under pressure and what your targets are.

Sorry there is no shortcut you need to practice. for what its worth I have increased my % of win trades since using the MM lines and use trailing stops.

All the best

SP

what program is needed to open these files?

Thank you

Usdcad

Hi cmc,

Hope you are still holding on to your short usdcad...1.1841 is certainly a resistance level (MM [+1/8]) hard to break!

Files:
usdcad2.gif  14 kb
Reason: