Multiple Terminals

This might be a silly question.

Say I want to run 3 terminals at once, each one logged into a separate account. Do I need to have 3 separate installs of metatrader? Or, can you use one install and have it loaded up 3 times logged into different accounts?

I'm currently doing the first method. But wondered if I could do it the second way with one install.

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.

More terminals for sure...

hi.... can anyone help. how can i get metaQ ID

nakkayacepat:

From the settings on your mobile phone terminal 

parkzo:

Say I want to run 3 terminals at once, each one logged into a separate account. Do I need to have 3 separate installs of metatrader? Or, can you use one install and have it loaded up 3 times logged into different accounts?

I'm currently doing the first method. But wondered if I could do it the second way with one install.

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.
You can add many acc in 1 terminal, but can not active all together. the solution is,... use many metatrader for each acc. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

nakkayacepat:

1. Download Metatrader from smartphone. 

2. go to setting

3. go to messages tab. and look at top left corner... 

Files:
Capture.PNG  42 kb

Dedy_Sucianto:
You can add many acc in 1 terminal, but can not active all together. the solution is,... use many metatrader for each acc. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 
Thanks.

parkzo:

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.
use a multi terminal platform, some broker have it, some doesnt.

parkzo:

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.
Locate the MT4 folder in the Program File, copy the folder and now you can use 2 or 3 MT4 software terminal with the same broker. I use this method to load up 4-5 MT4 terminal on my VPS.

parkzo:

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.

It depends on broker server...

So, you have 3 different account, do you trade in same broker and same server?
if this case, if your broker and MT server are same, you can use "MT4 MultiTerminal" and trade your 3 accounts at the same time.
Make sure your broker provide "MT4 MultiTerminal".

Another trick to trade like this is using EA which able to activate order for all slave account, but you still have to run all your MT4 terminal.

The other way is using 3rd party software which able to login to different account and different broker server, with only single terminal and trade all at same time.
I read this software info somewhere, but I forget what web is... but I don't recommended because of security reason.

Reason: