The Murrey Math Trading System - page 104

The template too does not work for me! Meta treider 4 build 217

Please Xard777 send the worker

Maybe the "m" added by IBFX after the symbol (ie EURUSDm) for mini account is the problem ...

FerruFx

Notes on X-TDI

xard777:
Its the compass tdi indy without the blue bands.... Xard777

Xard777

Can you please explain how to read the X-TDI indi.

Thanks.

richman:
Xard777

Can you please explain how to read the X-TDI indi.

Thanks.

Here you are....

Traders Dynamic Index — MetaTrader Indicator — Forex Blog

Xard777

HI hard777!

good! indikators working in the whc!

naice

HI Xard777

thanks for your excellent indicator

can you add vertical murrey math line to Xard-Lite-v1.5.ex4

thanks

First Frost, First Post

Hi Folks,

I've just spent some the last 4 days reading this entire forum (along with some sleepless nights!) and it's the best Murrey Math knowledge base I've seen online. Many thanks to XARD777 (you are a legend) for his hard work at coding these indicators and templates. Hats off also to the many coders who've contributed. Absolute big thanks to posters such as CMC, Daraknor, CJ and others.

I met Murrey years ago in Australia when I used MM for stocks. It works! But now I'm learning to apply it to FX and I can't believe I was scared of this market for so long...

Anyway, for all new beginners... take note of XARD777's and Daraknor's earlier posts to understand why the frames change value. This is how fractals work. Interestingly, when you translate it to a trade, I find CMC's comments really insightful - although I don't agree in trading without a stop-loss, he is trading the extremes which I also did in stocks...without a stop loss, mainly because back then I was more an investor than a trader.

Tips for beginners reading this forum:

a) Start from the very beginning and read every post, download every file

b) when you download the files, save them in folders with dates as names eg. 2009-10-03. This way, you can revise/test the versions as they are developed.

c) On MetaTrader, create a Profile for each currency pair. Set up the same currency for all the different time frames you are interested in, ie. M1,M15,H1,H4,etc.

d) Apply different templates/indicators from this Forum to your different timeframes.

In my example, the timeframes have EURUSD 1.3794 as 0/8 for M1 (and M5) whilst for M15, it's at 2/8. Murrey used to say, that even numbers can substitute for the 0/8 and 8/8 lines, depending on the vibration of the stock. So in FX, I've noticed that your interrpetation of the volatility will influence how you use MM, and hence your trade.

Well, I'd hate to see this forum die after 1.95 years! :-P

So I hope to see more posts.

Peace,

Vlad

Reason: