The Murrey Math Trading System - page 150

xard777:
Here is an example of 4hr and 5m TimeFrames reversing from their overbought/oversold areas and go back towards their current Octave's 4/8th level.

http://i.imgur.com/JgDiT.png

All the best

Xard777

Hello Xard !

Can you please post this new setup ? It looks very great

Thanks !

Planned E$ trades

Here is a example of some great coming price action. This is what we are looking at. E$..we are short from 1.4185/65 area.. Initially targeting 1.3385/72. Will be expecting a bounce off 1.3385 area. Will sell the rally on a rejection of Level 4, then look for price to move down to 1.3345/35 and 1.3183. We will expect a bounce off 1.3183 area back to 1.3427 and possibly to 1.3715 if price has not already been bounced back up to that level prior to the coming drop. Will take the bounces as described above, selling near the levels described for further downside longer term to 1.2935, where we expect a bounce back to 1.3183 area.

The main price points that will be hit are 1.3345 and 1.2935. The other levels/price points provided are areas where we expect natural price point reactions to occur.

Chart is attached.. so as you can see, it is possible to plan ahead, in-fact, several trades ahead based on price action rules. We dont believe in holding onto retracements and giving back gains, but rather trade the retracements on the key levels.

enjoy.

Xcalibur

EURJPY Trade Plan

Here is what we expect for EJ..

Main price points of interest here are 109.35 and 107.15 then up to 120.35.

These are for the longer term swing positions. The attached chart is a daily chart. Obviously there will be primary momentum directional and counter momentum directional opportunities on smaller time periods.

Enjoy.

Xcalibur

Thanks for all of your helpful information. Could you point me to any training material for these concepts? I'd like to spend some time studying this.

Thanks again!

training material

mixhar1:
Thanks for all of your helpful information. Could you point me to any training material for these concepts? I'd like to spend some time studying this. Thanks again!

There is much info on the web, and yes it can be confusing at times. We have put together a training program which is taught to our members. However, I did not want to post that info here, as I would prefer to keep things neutral here. I recommend to read the info I posted. Also, consider doing your research for information on the following: "Dynamic Principles of GANN, 13th Century Fibonacci mathematical rules, MurreyMath, Dynamic Linear Regression". If you have any questions, I may be able to help here.

Xcalibur

Golden Mean

santoso_am:
is anybody know the number mean and how to use it ?

If you are referring to the "Mean" as referred to by Gann, it refers to the % of retracement that, when used in trading, is a high probability level of retracement that price is expected to move to.

It is often referred to as the "Golden Mean", "Golden Number", "Golden Ratio", "Golden Section" or "Golden Mean Phenomenon". It is expressed as the percentage .618034. Mathematically, it is a ratio or proportion defined by the number Phi ( = 1.618033988749895... ). It use has been attributed to have started as early as with the Eqyptians in the design of the pyramids. There are tons on pages on the subject available via search engines.

In terms of trading, the .618 % is used a high probability price point where a market is expected to move to or retrace to. There are several variations to the use of the "Mean" number, but the practical side is to look for the retracement of price to an area that represents a move of 61.8% of the applied trading range. It is at this price zone that a price reaction should occur, typically a reversal. There are variations to this in terms of entry/exit techniques, trade management techniques, etc. Attached is an example of a trade with Trade Management technique using the .618 Golden Mean.

Enjoy

Xcalibur

thx Xcalibur for reply,

but i am not refer to golden mean 0.618.

i am confuse about murray indicator number that i attach,

i attach also another pic at

Trading using Murray Maths and Price Action - Page 144 @ Forex Factory

may be the administrator confuse with the pic that i attach before,

only hope for , forgive me admin

Files:

Dynamic Principles of GANN / MM

Here are some additional examples:

A Silver trade:

Nov 11/10: Issued an original alert for TP on Long Silver position on 11/4. Price hit our upside targets, per the octaves. On that date a reversal alert was issued with notice that we would be buying November ITM PUT options, with downside price targets of $25.15 Spot and $24.65 on the SLV ETF.

Nov 16/10: SLV and XAGUSD price targets hit, take gains on the PUT options, and reverse position, to buying CALLs, or adding to original Long positions.

Nov 17/10: SILVER Update:

Silver bounced off the targets PERFECTLY as planned, as Silver XAGUSD is trading back up today at 25.88, bouncing off of a low of $24.99. The move back up today is currently a 2.78 % non-leverage gain. Remember our target was $25.18. The SLV ETF is currently trading at $25.34 after bouncing off a low of $24.44. Again, our target was $24.65. This also is a 2.8% non-leveraged gain on current pricing from the bounced target alert. So both targets were hit, and price has now reversed and bounced long on both instruments for very nice weekly trading gains.

That is a 2.8% gain non-leveraged in overnight trading. In a time when banks are barely paying 1/2% per year. This one trade gives the opportunity for 2.8% before commissions and slippage in overnight trading. How are your savings growing?

Nov 22: SILVER Update: Awesome Trading with price completing a 2 level move on H4 from our Long alert on 11/4/10. {rice on the Spot moved from our Long position of $24.65 to a high of $27.91 before confirming a short term double top at $27.91 with such action of Resistance at L6 H4 confirming and being a cause for protecting and securing gains on the Long position. That move to $27.91, with a close at $27.84 is a non-leveraged move of 12.94% before any slippage and commissions.

Congrats to our Silver Traders and Members who followed the Silver Information.

=============================

Another example:

Original Alert: 11/11/10

Selling EURUSD at 1.4185/65.

11/23/10: The trade was closed out, per the trade plan with a gain of 840 pips per standard loton 2/3 position. Our initial target was 1.3385, then after a bounce, a further fall to 1.3345/35 and then to 1.3183. as per the original commentary issued, we expect a bounce off 1.3183 area back to 1.3427 and possibly to 1.3715 if price has not already been bounced back up to that level prior to the coming drop. We will take the bounces as described in the alert, selling near the levels discussed for further downside to our longer term price objective of 1.2935 from where we then expect price to bounce from near that level back up to 1.3183. The main price points that will be hit are 1.3345 and 1.2935. The other levels/price points provided are areas where we expect natural price point reactions to occur.

On Nov. 23, our 1.3345 price objective was met, closing out 2/3 position for +840 pips per standard lot.

These are only but a sampling of successful trades and analysis made using the MM/Octaves Rules and Dynamic Principles of Gann.

Happy Holidays and many blessings to all.

Xcalibur

Reason: