Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 76

ceppqq58:

what price pair did you set and why is the date in the middle of July? did you move the date?

EUR/USD, start date 16.07.2008, trading days

I didn't move anything.

robi11:

Did not move anything.

And before that there was a different picture, with red greens....

robi11:

Did not move anything.

OK, there is no cycle in nature that starts with a high.... everything is wrong. and you have to take all days

ceppqq58:

And before that there was a different picture, with red greens....

Here's an exact copy.

ceppqq58:

I see, there is no cycle in nature that starts with the hai.... all wrong. and you have to take all days
The high was on 07/15/2008.

Here are the calendar days by the same author. Here he already uses an octagon (well, at least in the picture)

Martingeil:
Not days, not something else, he can't explain you, he has no logic of construction, just a vague interpretation, in short, technical language, vague theory not supported by clear rules, the square is not solved by him, he came for the answers himself.
Wrong. I do not understand what all guessing here, read a book or what?

Martingale, send me your turkey too. Vodka's on me :)

Martingeil:

Well, read it, you are as unhelpful as he is, if there are any clear rules, say so, but the song is about nothing.

Good luck.

Yes, I would help you, but I do not understand what you want to do. Do you want a machine to do everything? First, it would be nice to have an algorithm that defines "reversal" extrema on history. And here we have a lot of questions how it can be implemented and if it is possible.

Guys, send me a screenshot of your indicator to visualise it. Isn't that the one that draws circles?
Reason: