BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 43

It was in elite section (attached).

I think Igorad does not mind that I posted it.

BTW this indicator is related to the other system but may be usefull for this Braintradin system as well.

Files:

Dz

Try this Dynamic Zone-Only problem is that it has an annoying wave alert that goes on and on.

Files:

I did not try this system with RSI (dynamic or any).

Will try next will.

The problem with this Braintrading system is that very few indicators may be used together with this Braintrading. This problem was mentioned many times on many forums and I saw it as well.

So it is the real problem to find the right indicator which will work together with BrainTrading.

Seems iTrend and stochastic may be ok but for some cases only.

We need something more.

Dynamic RSI

Hi all, I wanted to share the following with you, as I having recently came across this thread which mentioned the Dynamic RSI. I have been using this great tool for about 4 1/2 years, as it was simularly and formerly created on a different professional charting platform, posted in Active Trader Magazine, and the use of which I taught to hundreds of students. As a former adviser to a large hedge fund, I would like to offer the attached chart as simply one example of how I and many others use this great tool. Maybe it can help you also.

I refer to it as a DSI or Dynamic Strength Index. It is essentially the RSI and Bollinger Band Studies with a MA Trend Line. The upper and lower bands represent volatilty. The settings of this tool are different for each currency pair and are NOT based on standard deviation settings. While they are not perfect, they do however provide very successful trades and more importantly, trade management.

It is one of the few tools I know that will indicate possible market movement (breakout) in-advance [see the bollinger band squeeze effect], trend info, Support, Resistance, breaking of support, breaking of resistance, when to add-to a position, when to remove the add-on position, when to close, protective stop management and when to stay out; all within the same tool. I know there are others, but this is the one I and other have chosen to use for many years. Obviously, you can use additional tools (often recommended) for confirmations.

This is no crystal ball, or golden calf. It requires patience, time to learn the tool and how to use it with various market conditions. It is does provide consistency. On the chart I have outlined how we use it. This is just one of several methods of use. Another great method using this tool is a break of the signal S/R Line (not seen in chart). Hopefully, this will help someone. Have a great day.

This posting does not constitute advice or the recommendation to buy or sell securities. There is a risk of loss in trading Commodity Futures, Options, and Foreign Exchange Products.

Files:
dsi_setup.gif  25 kb

newdigital:
I am using Stochastic (14, 5, 5) for H1 with similar rules: when the lined are crossing for buy and both are below 35 or 30 - it is buy confirmation.

Hi NewDigital,

You say that the stoch should be below 35 or 30 when buying, so does that mean the reverse : the stoch should be above 35 or 30 when selling? Or else the stoch should be above 65-70 when selling?

Thanks,

Jin

Jin:
Hi NewDigital,

You say that the stoch should be below 35 or 30 when buying, so does that mean the reverse : the stoch should be above 35 or 30 when selling? Or else the stoch should be above 65-70 when selling?

Thanks,

Jin

yes, 65-70 when selling.

I am using it for confirmation sometimes.

BrainTrend2sig

hi,

why i need to re-insert this indicator(BrainTrend2sig) to see the latest arrow appear on my chart?

is it normal?

thanks..

f75n789:
hi,

why i need to re-insert this indicator(BrainTrend2sig) to see the latest arrow appear on my chart?

is it normal?

thanks..

Thanks for your PM.

I replied already.

There are seveal versions of this indicators posted on this section. I traded old version live on real account and did not have this problem. There are some new versions and it should be fine as well: it is new versions concerning spread calculation only.

Improvement was 2 times if I remember.

How to Brain System on USD/YEN???

Hi,

I had done a lot of manual test on the brain system for the 4 majors but I realised that dollar yen don't perform well. The system always give an entry point that is too late.

I am using 30M for the system and 15 pips stoploss but I encountered many stoploss before the trend go in my direction.

Any comments and help please???

Regards

yyc196:
Hi,

I had done a lot of manual test on the brain system for the 4 majors but I realised that dollar yen don't perform well. The system always give an entry point that is too late.

I am using 30M for the system and 15 pips stoploss but I encountered many stoploss before the trend go in my direction.

Any comments and help please???

Regards

I traded on H1 timeframe taking stop loss and take profit from H1 as well but I used confirmation of the trend direction on M1. It works but sometime it is necessary to use some additional indicators. And I used old version of BrainTrading (we did not have new ones in that time).

Reason: