BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 45

another confirmation rule?

newdigital:
Few signals this morning.

USDCHF.

Buy at 1.2530 at 7 am (GMT+1).

Stop loss #1: 1.2514.

Stop loss #2: 1.2511.

The signal was fully confirmed by 4 bar rules and iTrend indicator but was not confirmed by Parabolic.

Too risky.

USDJPY.

Buy at 121.78 at 6 am (GMT+1).

Stop loss #1: 121.67.

Stop loss #2: 121.63.

The signal was fully confirmed by 4 bar rules and other indicators as well.

it seems that you use iTrend and SAR confirmation that is not mentioned in rule for H1 .

I think it is your personal usage . Is it ok? shoud it be add to rule for H1?

and how to confirm signal with Itrend and SAR?

newdigital:
Just some signals for yesterday and today (08 of Febryary and 09th).

AUDUSD.

No any.

USDCAD.

No any.

EURUSD.

- one sell signal, 3bar rules confirmation, at 9am (08th of February).

+12 pips if using BrainTrading2 stop loss;

+2 pips if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss.

- 09th of february - no any signals.

USDCHF.

- one sell confirmed signal in 08th of February, 4bar rules confirmation.

-21 pips if using BrainTrading2 stop loss;

-9 pips if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss.

09th of february - no any signals.

GBPUSD.

- Spread_eq_0 = true (indicators was fitted to brokers data).

Good sell signal was in the morning of 08th of february, 3bar rules confirmation.

+8 pips if using BrainTrading2 stop loss. The order was closed and the other sell was opened today with +92 pips in profit; So +100 for this kind of stop loss.

+212 pips if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss. The order is still opened up to now.

Spread_eq_0 = false (indicators are having the same performance with any broker's data).

Just one sell order should be opened today with +92 pips in profit. The order is still opened up to now.

USDJPY.

It was buy signal in 08th earsy morning:

+17 pips if using BrainTrading2 stop loss;

+19 pips if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss.

09th of february - no any signals.

USING ea?because some concept I don't know befor (eg Spread_eq_0 = false)

and another question about this result

GBPUSD.

- Spread_eq_0 = true (indicators was fitted to brokers data).

Good sell signal was in the morning of 08th of february, 3bar rules confirmation.

+8 pips if using BrainTrading2 stop loss. The order was closed and the other sell was opened today with +92 pips in profit; So +100 for this kind of stop loss.

+212 pips if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss. The order is still opened up to now.

if using BrainTrading2 ,The order was closed and the other sell was opened today with +92 pips in profit; So +100 for this kind of stop loss. why? you said "if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss. The order is still opened up to now" ,so

there is not chance to sig1 sig2 to appear same time to sell again?

trade time

you suggested that not trade in midnight for most pairs (asia session?),I think that is choppy market at that time ,not suit for BT and other trend system,right? .

some monday open with big gap(30-100 pips) . if we open at friday ,we still hold this position till monday open?

Brainsystem comments

Hi,

I have been trying out the brainsystem(BS) for a period of time. I use it to trade on the 4 majors, aussie and CAD. My opinion on BS is that they gave good indication at a very early stage, however at time of choppy market you will get "slap" like hell. They simply make you uncertain during this period of time.

This is a common problem for many indicators out there in the market. Especially for those leading indicators, they gave early signal but atthe same time gave many false signal. That is why indicators have to "mix" with other indicators to confirm the market.

To use BS effectively, you have to try it out yourself on the 4 majors. Observe on the past history their behaviour on both choppy and trending market.

Based on my observation, choppy market period happens more often the trending market. So when using BS you need to learn and tell yourself "why I cannot trade" rather than " why I should enter this trade" will help you to loss lesser during the choppy market and profit in the trending market.

FYI, I am testing out a trading system using BS together with other indicators. I will place them in this forum once it is ready.

Regards

yyc196:
... So when using BS you need to learn and tell yourself "why I cannot trade" rather than " why I should enter this trade" will help you to loss lesser during the choppy market and profit in the trending market ...

Yes, that's right.

I always used BS together with other indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

muyuan11:
USING ea?because some concept I don't know befor (eg Spread_eq_0 = false)

It is indicators. Not EA.

You did not rad the thread ...

It was the sory like that.

I was testing Braintrading systems with BrainTrading indicators. Old indicators ceated by Beluck (Nick Beluck) especially for our forum. Then some people asked: "why those indicators are showing differently on the chart?". I was not problem for me. But some people wanted to have indicators with same dot/arrows on any broker.

What was the problem? Old indicators are dotted according to comcrete broker's data: I may have dot/arrow on Alpari broker and you may be not on IBFX. The same case as with digital filters' indicators.

So, I asked on the thread to foxed it 9i am not good coder). One person from Australia fixed it and we are having "all-in-one" indicators now.

We may use the settings in the indicators (2 indicators: all-in-one version). This settings is Spread_eq_0. It is the settings in 2 indicators. And sing this Spread_eq_0 we may switch between oold and new versions: I prefer old versions and old versions are showign differently with different broker; some other people prefer new versions to get the same signals on any broker.

Spread_eq_0 is name of this settings inside EA.

muyuan11:
if using BrainTrading2 ,The order was closed and the other sell was opened today with +92 pips in profit; So +100 for this kind of stop loss. why? you said "if using BrainTradinng1 stop loss. The order is still opened up to now" ,so there is not chance to sig1 sig2 to appear same time to sell again?

We may use many variations of stop loss. Stop loss is moving by trailing stop. And we are having 2 trailing stop indicators. Then we are having the signal (dot and arrow on the same bar) so we may use 1st or second stop loss. Those stop loss value is very very thin and not 100 pips of course. Less. And next signal we may have if dot will be on the same bar with arrow.

Stop loss is moving by trailing stop and we are having 2 variations of those moving. We may choose any.

muyuan11:
here I think you use 3 m15 bar comfirmation .what is mean? If H1 signal appear 11:00 PM ,and we have comfirmer m15 bar at 10:30 only three bar ? not wait H1 CLOSE?

sometime I saw you use 4 M15 confirmation , eg https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939/page24

for AUDUSD ,here I think you use 4 bars comfirmation .

so I am a little confused. should we use 3 or 4 bars comfirmation?which one is more safer? and if I use 3 bars confirmation and enter a trade ,and 4th bar not confirm when 4th m15 bar closed ,what should i do now.

"If H1 signal appear 11:00 PM" so we are talking about close bar. It should be the bar opened at 10:00 pm and closed at 11:00 pm. Well ... at 11:01 let's say ... We it should be closed bar. And 3 bar confirmation is 3 closed bars back on M15 timeframe.

Sometimes I am using 2 bars confirmation, sometimes 3 or even 5. It depends on the volatility of the market: using 5 bars confirmation will reduce the risk but wi;; reduce the number of trades. You will trade more often if bar confirmation = 2.

Stop loss value (trailing stop) is very thin anyway. Sometimes stop loss is 20 pips for H1 timeframe so... it is very thin and that is why we were talking about it: we may use many indicators "to move" stop loss.

muyuan11:
it seems that you use iTrend and SAR confirmation that is not mentioned in rule for H1 .

I think it is your personal usage . Is it ok? shoud it be add to rule for H1?

and how to confirm signal with Itrend and SAR?

There are many rules I tried. Read this thread please https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

1. There are indicators and rules to trade H1 timeframe (BrainTrading indicators + some other indicators) with M15 confirmation.

2. There are the rules/indicators to trade M15 without confirmation, rules to trade M30 timafrme, rules to trade H4 and so on.

We should not use those Braintrading indicators alone without any other indicators as we will get many false signals.

For example, you got sell signal (big dot from signal 1 indicator is on the same close bar with arrow from signal 2 indicator). If it is H1 timeframe so you may have it 1 or 3 times per day. And then you will look at the M15 confirmation, and for other indicators on your H1 template. If they all confirmed your sell so you open the order.

If we are trading H4 and M30 timeframe so we are not using any confirmation on M15. We are having some additional indicatorsd on the chart.

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

muyuan11:
so far I have read this thread two times . I am appriciated that newdigital

explain rule so munc .

I will try it next week .

I was not trading this system for many months so may be I forgot something to tell about the rules so sorry.

I am planning to come back to this system next week as well.

so far I have read this thread two times . I am appriciated that newdigital

explain rule so much .

I will try it next week .

Reason: