BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 2

BrainTrading system

I want to ask about this BrainTrading system.

Does anybody use this system?

I mean the BrainTrading system located here with the description

And we have EA based on this system here as well.

But seems this EA is not working well and I received many PMs from the members asking me to force the problem with coding the EA.

But I've never used BrainTrading system.

So, did anybody trade using this BrainTrading indicators?

It is ok? Does it work?

BrainTrading system

Hi, Newdigital!

Here you have a screenshot of USDCHF 5m.

Blue-Red arrows are BrainTrend2Sig.

Regards!

Nina

Files:
bt.jpg  104 kb

We have all 8 indicators for this system (in download area). We have all the system on this forum and you may download it.

But I am asking because I did not use it and many people requested EA based on it. So it is necessary to know about this system and how it works first.

Brain

Hi, Newdigital!

We have all 8 indicators for this system (in download area). We have all the system on this forum and you may download it.
But I am asking because I did not use it and many people requested EA based on it. So it is necessary to know about this system and how it works first.

I know that, Newdigital.

Brain Trend is a good system. AscTrend is good also. Silver Trend, the same. The main problem with all of them is when we have a flat market and the feared whipsaws. As shorter the TF, the worst.

So it is mandatory to find an unbeatable filter. However, if you can "feel" the mood of the market, they help. This is not new, all the systems, ALL, have to deal with whipsaws.

Juice (attached) is a good one or i_Trend if you want. You've given values to i-trend already (0,283).

As market is dynamic, it is changing all the time, our filter's values should change too. So, Newdigital, why don't you build a brand new juice?

Let me explain my idea.

We need a Juice indicator with "dynamic filter value". As we trade sessions, it should have a special feature to input time in order to calculate filter. That means that we should be able to plot Juice on chart and tell it "calculate average or high from 06:00 CET to xx:xx CET. Once done, juice should plot on chart with filter level drawn on it. On EURUSD a good Juice's Filter Value is 0,0004. But tomorrow could be 0,0002 or 0,0006. I do not know.

Let's say I start trading at 07:00 CET. I want Juice to tell me the average from 00:00 to 07:00 and draw a line on it.

Another thing, plot SHI_SilverTrendSig on chart with TF5m. Isn't it amazing?

It is the Holy Grail, man. But, you know, the dots we see are not real. It "forecast", it "pains" the past. Newdigital, could you modify it?

If you make the new juice, could you call it "DynamicJuice"?

Thank you!

Nina

Files:
juice1.mq4  4 kb

We had similar idea with brainwashing EAs (not braintrading!) created within this forum. The difficulties are the following: we have to calculate the value of iTrend filter every two days (for m15 timeframe) and once per week (for h1): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

So next step to develop for EA or indicator is the possibility to count the max value. Because it is difficult to do it visually now.

I agree, silverTrend, ASCTrend, BykovTrend etc are almost the same during the flat market.

But I just read the Braintrading manual and seems they have the following:

- some non-trading zones;

- timeframe should be m30 or more higher.

I will try to trade on demo on Monday. Will see.

Which filter is using eASCTrend 6.0 software to estimate non-trading zones on the chart? I know that it is not MetaTrader but I think WPR? Which way they are using it? It seems they found the decision already some years ago and we are still looking for something.

BrainTrading System

Hi!

Which filter is using eASCTrend 6.0 software to estimate non-trading zones on the chart? I know that it is not MetaTrader but I think WPR? Which way they are using it? It seems they found the decision already some years ago and we are still looking for something.

I do not know.

Could you try to build that DynamicJuice?

And what about SHI_SilverTrendSig?

Thank you!

We will. But we just finished the Brainwashing EAs and need some break to develop the other systems which are still waiting to be developed in the 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' area.

I tested Braintrading System on historical data.

Just to remind:

- all the indicators;

- Brain trading Manual (thanks chibana).

I was reading the manual and tested all the system on M15 timeframe from 14th of November till 18th. I used full bars rule for enter/exit as I understand it: current bar (0 bar) with signal should be closed and new bar should be opened (but not closed).

First is usdchf.

And I received the following:

N/N Time for enter Time for exit Order Results

1. 14/11 00:15 00:30 buy -21;

2. 14/11 02:45 07:15 sell +26;

3. 14/11 07:30 09:30 buy +10;

4. 14/11 10:30 18:30 buy +93;

5. 14/11 20:30 21:30 buy -9;

6. 15/11 00:00 02:30 sell +4;

7. 15/11 11:00 13:30 buy +49;

8. 15/11 17:00 18:00 sell -6;

9. 15/11 18:15 20:15 buy +4;

10. 15/11 20:30 23:15 sell +34;

11. 16/11 08:15 08:30 sell -2;

12. 16/11 15:00 16:30 buy +11;

13. 17/11 09:15 11:00 sell +9;

14. 18/11 01:00 01:15 sell -4;

15. 18/11 14:45 15:45 sell +57;

16. 18/11 16:00 17:15 buy -23.

So, totally +232.

But it was the period from 14th till 18th of November only and it was some big losses (-21 and -23).

Thus I decided to use iTrend indicator as a filter. By very simple way: if brown tick of the indicator is above zero - buy signal was confirmed, if red tick is above zero - sell signal was confirmed. In any value, just to be abobe zero.

And I received the following signals which were confirmed:

Items: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 9; 10;12; 14; 15 (see the table above).

Totally +199. But this filter cutted some very good signals.

Reason: