BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 5

Mart

Hi, Mart!

What's that?

If it is Fisher Indicator, does it lag, does it change the past to make it gorgeous?

Hi,

Yes I have been caught out by indicators before, But no It is as good as it looks...

I bet the EA writers on the forum can have some fun with that .

But with BT (or any of the trend indicators) Just take the signals on the breakouts....luvly

Its a lot better than that new TM trading system I have never lost so many (demo) pips in a day

Martin

Revi

Hi, mart-hart!

Right. I do not know why on hell people make/want to paint the past!!!

But they do, they enjoy doing it.

I'll try the one you've posted.

Thank you!

Nina

hey martin,

i toyed with the TM indicator today. then i read your review that it ain't that good. but somehow i find it not bad. it can a helpfull trend indicator. can you tell me what problems you found in TM? and why you think BT is better thatn TM? just wanted to make sure if i missed anything or overlooked some detail.

gabroo

Well I had it on the 4 majors on a 1 hour and a friend had 4 hour.

I lost pips on every trade. The 4 hour Euro looks painfull over the last 48 hours.

They say it trades best on a 4 hour trending chart, But the problem is you cant manual trade a 4 hour chart 1 Hour is bad enough.

If it had an expert it may work but I think my $150 a month is safe.

Anyhow who needs to rent expensive indicators when you can have a RaviFX Fisher for free, Which brings up the point that people put more attention into them if they pay big money for them.

Sorry if this has taken over someones thread, lets get back to BT I say

Martin

mart-hart:
Hi Newdigital

Save yourself a lot of work.

Just put the Ravi Fisher on .

Martin

Thanks,

I will try.

mart-hart:
Hi Newdigital

Save yourself a lot of work.

Just put the Ravi Fisher on .

Martin

Is there a MT3 version of the indicator?

Thanks

It just so happens there is

Files:

RaviFX Fisher

Hi mart-hart!

I try to find more information about RaviFX Fisher,but couldn't. Please, can you explain how to use it.

Thank you.

I am not sure exactly but I think that confirmation of H1 timeframe on M15 will work. I mean that we are trading on H1 and confirming the signals on M15. It means that for example we have signal on 6 pm (new bar was opened on H1 chart) and it should be fully confirmed on M15 from 6 pm till 7 pm (when this H1 bar will be closed and we opened order).

I tried to trade and it works. What is the signal? On the image brain1.gif you see 3 signals and only 1 was confirmed on m15 (image brain2.gif attached).

If the new bar was opened with the signal on H1 we will look on M15 timeframe and all the time we must have confirmation untill this H1 bar will be closed and, if we still have the signal on H1, we will open the order.

It looks complicated and I am sorry for the bad explanation but it is really very simple.

I will try tomorrow.

Files:
brain1.gif  26 kb
brain2.gif  24 kb
Reason: