BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 6

With this RaviFX Fisher my charts look strange.

Anyway we may use standard DeMarker indicator instead of RaviFX Fisher.

It should look something like the picture.

I have also been using Jrsx for the same job with lines at 65 & 35 and trade in the direction of the breakout

Martin

Well.

I finished with this BrainTrading strategy.

Please find the charts: these charts' files should be in your profiles/default folder. Simple download to the default folder and open MetaTrader. You will see 8 charts: for H1 and M15 timeframe. You will have the signals from H1 charts and will confirm by M15 timeframe. It works.

How to do this confirmation?

It is simple. Look at the image braintrading1.gif. We have 4 signals according to the Braintrading (manual) rules. Now we need to confirm it.

First signal was 21st at 16 o'clock. It was the bar opened with the signal and was closed at 17 (H1 timeframe). So, we should confirm it from 16 till 17 on M15 timeframe (as we see on the image braintrading2.gif). Thus, we will go buy on H1 timeframe at 17.

Second signal was 22nd at 8 am. It was opened the bar and closed at 9 am with the sell signal. So, it should be confirmed from 8 till 9 on M15 timeframe. But it was not as we may see on the image braintrading3.gif: all the signals are in contradiction between each other. So, we will irnore this 2nd signal on H1 timeframe.

The 3rd signal was 22nd at 9 till 10 am (the bar with the signal was closed at 10 and we may open the order if we have confirmation). But it was not confirmed as well (image braintrading4.gif).

The 4th signal was 22nd at 17 till 18 on H1 and was fully confirmed by M15.

We may use DeMarker or some other indicators to reduce the losses.

Estimate your own stop loss according to the Braintrading indicators (they suggested to use BT1Stop indicator starting from M30 timeframe but we may use BT1Stop or BT2 Stop), and estimate your profit level, or closed all the orders on S/L moving it according to the indicators. It is up to your personal trading strategy.

I tried to do it on M15 confirming on M5 but it does not work. It work on H1 confirming on M15.

That's all.

Files:

Hi,

about signal 3 at 9-10 (H1): the buy signal at 9:30 on M15 doesn't count as a confirmation signal? Does it has to be at the start of an 1 hour bar (9:00 in both 1H and M15)?

Confirmation is not the signals on M15 timeframe. If we see the signal on H1 we go to M15 to see what is on. For example, we see buy signal on H1. We want to enter on closed bar but we will see all the indicators on M15 and it should be going buy during the 1 hour. It does not mean the signals. It means that it should be going up wthout any red color during the one hour for example. Trend on M15 should be established already. If it is buy it should be buy without any contradiction between indicators on M15 timeframe from the H1 bar opened till closed (it means 1 hour).

I simple wanted to reduce the losses and seems it works.

exits used?

NewDigital, I admire your work on testing this system. Very comprehensive and extensive...

Can you elaborate a bit on the stops used. I have read the manual, but I am not sure I can reproduce your trade by trade results posted earlier.

Tks!

Poekmeister.

poekmeister:
NewDigital, I admire your work on testing this system. Very comprehensive and extensive...

Can you elaborate a bit on the stops used. I have read the manual, but I am not sure I can reproduce your trade by trade results posted earlier.

Tks!

Poekmeister.

If I am trading on H1 timeframe I should S/L on BT1Stop. It is written on the manual. But usually I am selecting more wide stop loss, irrespective of: BT1Stop or BT2Stop. Because it is very good to move the stop on the historical data but we never know where the price will go to if we are trading by BrainTrading system.

I opened two orders. On demo.

On H1 with M15 confirmation.

Files:
bt1.gif  24 kb
bt2.gif  22 kb
bt3.gif  57 kb

Two orders still opened.

H1 timeframe is great. I like it.

Because I need to see everything once per hour only.

It is not like M15 when you are busy all the time.

Files:
b.gif  56 kb

newdigital:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

in this forum.

Is your system different?

awesome, thanks!

Reason: