Personal Messages Will Be Disabled on January 15, 2015

Due to re-organization of MQL4.community, the internal messaging system will be disabled on January 15.

We urge you to save all important messages and switch to the convenient chat on MQL5.community website. This resource features HTTPS protocol that supports encryption offering the new level of protection for your private data. You don't have to worry about security of the data transmitted via /!

MQL5.community Chat

You will immediately appreciate the benefits of MQL5.community chat:

• all dialogs with a certain user are combined in one window
  • comments are updated in real time
  • you can be notified of new incoming messages via your mobile phone with the help of MetaQuotes ID.
  • the chat is integrated into MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iOS/Android.

Save all necessary messages from MQL4.com and start using MQL5.com chat!

so why not just merge mql4 forum to mql5.com as a subdomain?  mql4.mql5.com

Or continue to keep the forums (and products) separate.

The internal messaging system is disabled. MQL4.community web site is to be used only as a data archive with no further development.

We urge you to move to the more technologically advanced MQL5.community platform providing more opportunities for traders, including internal messaging options. The functionality of MQL5.com chats is much broader and includes push notifications sent to mobile phones via MetaQuotes ID and direct integration into MetaTrader 4/5 mobile applications.

MetaQuotes:

The internal messaging system is disabled. MQL4.community web site isto be used only as a data archive with no further development.

We urge you to move to the more technologically advanced MQL5.communityplatform providing more opportunities for traders, including internalmessaging options. The functionality of MQL5.com chats is much broaderand includes push notifications sent to mobile phones via MetaQuotes IDand direct integration into MetaTrader 4/5 mobile applications.

As far as I understand, this forum has just died.

People prefer MT4 especially because the source of the data...

You are just trying to force people to change and not listem to them !

This is sad. Why now?

i just do not understand all this !

moving mql4 messaging to mql5? why?

a rash of updates that has finally slowed down, at least for now.

i tried to update some EA's i had for sale in the market, after a couple months recoding and optimizing, i was told that none of the 6 EA's was compatible, even though they tested and optimized, without the errors that they said i had, on 3 different demo accounts, one of them was a 4 digit broker ?? i pulled them out.

i am not interested in learning OOP, C++ or any thing else for that matter just because someone somewhere thinks i should.

if i am going to learn another language i promise it will have nothing to do with metaquotes.

MetaQuotes:

The internal messaging system is disabled. MQL4.community web site isto be used only as a data archive with no further development.

We urge you to move to the more technologically advanced MQL5.communityplatform providing more opportunities for traders, including internalmessaging options. The functionality of MQL5.com chats is much broaderand includes push notifications sent to mobile phones via MetaQuotes IDand direct integration into MetaTrader 4/5 mobile applications.

You don't seem to have noticed that MT5 is dead in the water.  

There is no significant user base and there never will be.

The vast majority of brokers could not be bothered to offer MT5. 

While you pigheadedly try to wrestle you customers towards the despised MT5, you are opening up an opportunity for a competitor with better listening skills to steal your market niche.

Maybe you need to screw your heads on and do something your customers actually want. 

or why not take the forum script technology in mql5 forum and just use it in mql4 forum?  Mt4 is very successful; why kill a golden goose?
Reason: