awesum performence - page 5

I've been doing my homework. This is-not the first time this system have surfaced. It showed up back in 2008, and tho the concept is simple, it's implementation seems fairly (the Op version) complex. However the Whistle-blower (think I know who) or his followers has had 4-years head start to refine the system, not to mention it's a method already used by big-banks.

If this system is doing what I think it's doing then it's working with Mis-Pricing. But instead of trading in tri-anglular arbitrage fashion (something Retail trading is too Slow for), it tries to find out which pair is most out-of-sinc and trades it. Hoping (knowing) that all the arbiters out there are pouncing upon this mis-match, and therefore the likely out-come is that price reverts back to it's expected-synthetic value.

So why does he use OrderCloseBy? Well, a long time ago, I had a question about OrderCloseBy__Here, The truth is OrderCloseBy is-Not theoretically adding anything to the system. I performed a new test yesterday to make sure. It's almost like the EA-User is aware of our new-found interest ;) because when we focused on his 0-lot OrderCloseBy trades, he answers with a New-Account showing it can be done without the Hedge.

Anyways, the Whistle-blower in the past struggled with closing Multiple positions simultaneously, something frequent visitors to mql4.com knows cannot be implemented within mql4 easily. So I think the OrderCloseBy is his compromise. Now that I have more knowledge of market-workings, I think* the OrderCloseBy would be helpful counter to Broker-Slippage, also it'll help reduce the Execution-Time when dealing with Large orders. This would not matter much on Demo, but is probably essential on Live-Account.

I'll be working on this system this week and would be willing to team-up with people who have strong programming or mathematical skills. Please forgave me for not posting all the links of my findings. Any resourceful person would do their own homework, and this might help the sharing process should someone choose to team-up.

Ps- I agree with all the above posts in relation to the Reality* of trading such a system Live. My biggest reservation now, is that brokers who are Ill-informed, Paranoid, or just flat out Jealous. It's my world-view that the House will ban anyone who's winning seems too-good-to-not-be-cheating.

ubzen:

I've been doing my homework. This is-not the first time this system have surfaced. It showed up back in 2008, and tho the concept is simple, it's implementation seems fairly (the Op version) complex. However the Whistle-blower (think I know who) or his followers has had 4-years head start to refine the system, not to mention it's a method already used by big-banks.

If this system is doing what I think it's doing then it's working with Mis-Pricing. But instead of trading in tri-anglular arbitrage fashion (something Retail trading is too Slow for), it tries to find out which pair is most out-of-sinc and trades it. Hoping (knowing) that all the arbiters out there are pouncing upon this mis-match, and therefore the likely out-come is that price reverts back to it's expected-synthetic value.

So why does he use OrderCloseBy? Well, a long time ago, I had a question about OrderCloseBy__Here, The truth is OrderCloseBy is-Not theoretically adding anything to the system. I performed a new test yesterday to make sure. It's almost like the EA-User is aware of our new-found interest ;) because when we focused on his 0-lot OrderCloseBy trades, he answers with a New-Account showing it can be done without the Hedge.

Anyways, the Whistle-blower in the past struggled with closing Multiple positions simultaneously, something frequent visitors to mql4.com knows cannot be implemented within mql4 easily. So I think the OrderCloseBy is his compromise. Now that I have more knowledge of market-workings, I think* the OrderCloseBy would be helpful counter to Broker-Slippage, also it'll help reduce the Execution-Time when dealing with Large orders. This would not matter much on Demo, but is probably essential on Live-Account.

I'll be working on this system this week and would be willing to team-up with people who have strong programming or mathematical skills. Please forgave me for not posting all the links of my findings. Any resourceful person would do their own homework, and this might help the sharing process should someone choose to team-up.

Ps- I agree with all the above posts in relation to the Reality* of trading such a system Live. My biggest reservation now, is that brokers who are Ill-informed, Paranoid, or just flat out Jealous. It's my world-view that the House will ban anyone who's winning seems too-good-to-not-be-cheating.

Hello Ubzen, I'm not sure if anyone is reading my post or responding to any of my thoughts, even correcting me.

But I'm a coder I've been designing and optimizing an EA for more than 1 year just to learn from the market that is not very good, there are better EAs than the one I made commercially

so it was worth the experience of doing it. Anyway I offer my experience in coding and my EA can be changed easily to match any market condition, it also has filters in place, lot size adjusted based on volume and on the probability outcome of the trade, etc.

Nothing close as I have seen here, anyway listen we don't have to do a brilliant EA that can trade 6 pairs at the same time every minute for 6 hours, I really don't believe such a thing could be done with a standard account...

unless arbitrage is the name of the game.

This would imply that the EA has a source for feeds that are 1-2 "seconds fresher", then place the trades as fast as possible, take the profit and run.

Tightest spread and execution will help, however if you have this information you're already in advantage.

Everything you do will be a prediction of the market. Priviledged access to the information will be the key, however arbitrage is forbidden, they will ban you,

unless we place our trades in a "random way", non-frequent, mixed with some "bad trades". This will camuflate our operations and let us take the edge

without being banned.

Tell me your thoughts I'm willing to share my time coding something that its worth it.

(Have lost too much time testing and also lost my faith too many times, by coding my own EAs and testing third party's code.

I really want to do something good for once or I will just keep up with what I've found that works and do not waste anymore time).

If you don't believe me do your research on existing EAs and then compare to whatever we can design, there are also commercial signals which are very good.

I'm not here to mention or promote anyone of them, just sharing my thoughts. Probable 1 out of 1000 EAs are profittable.

Designing a good strategy that will run in the long term is very very difficult.

I have this scenario in mind:

1) Pick the best brokers, with faster feeds, get a VPN next to the price feed itself,

connect the VPS within each other, to a master EA, let the master EA decide and place the trades.

It has been done already, I think we're talking of arbitrage here, because of the rates of failure which are too low,

and the TP / SL ratio is around 1, so this makes no sense, we should see 50% losses 50% winnings on a random strategy.

On a good strategy, it's OK to have 25% losses, not 5%... you're reading the future, the only way to do this is by reading past information as

someone mentioned here.

2) If Alpari UK is a slow broker this will explain why the demo worked.

Will this explain that the live works? I've been said that execution should not be a problem you will get filled, is this bullshit,

then why this market moves 300.000 millions a day ?? Can somebody explain me why are we hesitating so much and wasting time on this.

Sorry for my thoughts I throw them as they come into my mind. If you don't like what I write get lost.

Seems like somebody else is doing this already in a commercial EA:

http://www.wix.com/bluesilver7/4xfx2#!mbt-video

It doesn't look difficult to be coded honestly.

This whole thread is a cool scam

Lets see what is really going on.

First we get: Hardy76 ( brand new user )

Hey guys i need your help. :)

Look at the statement and then can anybody say me something which EA or which strategy is used?!

2000€ to nearly 100.000€ in one day:D

Then regulars on the board question the results, because the results are on a demo account.

Then Hardy76 returns with this:

This Ea works on real accounts too. I see one of them, but because of slippage the programm make less trades, but up to 500% in 3 days.

Notice you only have his word it works on real accounts

I hope soo :D

Now we get pzacheo who tries to close the sale with, first this snippet from the end of a pretty long post at 2012.03.11 04:08 (I'll help I'm tired of coding crap and wasting time)

Tell me your thoughts I'm willing to share my time coding something that its worth it.

(Have lost too much time testing and also lost my faith too many times, by coding my own EAs and testing third party's code.

I really want to do something good for once or I will just keep up with what I've found that works and do not waste anymore time).

If you don't believe me do your research on existing EAs and then compare to whatever we can design, there are also commercial signals which are very good.

I'm not here to mention or promote anyone of them, just sharing my thoughts. Probable 1 out of 1000 EAs are profittable.

Designing a good strategy that will run in the long term is very very difficult.

Then we get another long well thought out post at 2012.03.11 04:13 (Thats a pretty good second post just 5 minutes later, maybe a copy and paste from a template, perfect spelling and grammer! wonder if it comes in more languages)

Now he\she is putting more bait on the hook

Pick the best brokers, with faster feeds, get a VPN next to the price feed itself,

connect the VPS within each other, to a master EA, let the master EA decide and place the trades.

It has been done already, I think we're talking of arbitrage here, because of the rates of failure which are too low,

and the TP / SL ratio is around 1, so this makes no sense, we should see 50% losses 50% winnings on a random strategy.

On a good strategy, it's OK to have 25% losses, not 5%... you're reading the future, the only way to do this is by reading past information as

someone mentioned here.

Wow we can really do this together it's so simple, But wait there's more, you get another one for free just pay addtional processing a handling

Oh bummer, someone is already producing a commercial EA that does just what I thought up in my last thread. Check out this video

Cool video on 2 demo accounts again, dude says, its a real and a demo but they are in fact both demo accounts, did you expect anything else

I guess I we should trust them because these are Hardy76 and pzacheo first posts on the forum ever! Oh thats right I forgot this classic

"Sorry for my thoughts I throw them as they come into my mind. If you don't like what I write get lost "

I guess if I don't agree with them then I'm being &^*%(head . Now they are probably checking this tread every hour or so looking for replies so they can lure you in further or try and stop people from calling them out like this. I expect a reply to this from them or maybe a brand new user, vouching for them or new satisifed customer will way in next vouching for them. FYI, anyone can make a pip likethat on two DEMO accts like that, just try it on a real account and see what happens. THERE IS NO SLIPPAGE ON A DEMO ACCOUNT. Demo acounts are useless for trading stratagies that trade like this.

Show me live trades from a real account or you go get lost pzacheo

Personally, I think the whole thread should just be removed too many new people may fall for this crap.

pzacheo:
@dabbler I tried your code, do you have any strategy in mind to apply to this?
No, all I am trying to do with this EA is replicate the account entries. It is just a test and is expected to return either a profit or a loss at random (but more likely to be a loss due to the spread)

danjp:

Personally, I think the whole thread should just be removed too many new people may fall for this crap.

Most people can only learn the hard way . . .

Well, i see where this is going, dabbler, ubzen and i are waching this for technical reasons. The demo statements shows some 'strange' entries. 0 lot and 0 profit orders. There are a few technical reasons to investigate this. (if you iterate trough your orders and look for the latest wins and losses in a row) These orders affect the end result, even if they are just closings. So there is something serious in it.

As next i personally see that there must be a underlying system this EA uses. The system itself is it worth to investigate. Of course i know that it most likely would NOT be tradeable for us retail traders. Unfortunately this is not the place to discuss this, since it is a public forum where all kind of people read this) but positng a link to a private forum is not allowed, even if there is nothing commercial on this site. So all we can do is PM'ing around some links to a private board.

As last, people want buy Scam, and this is good. Why? Beginners usually want te get rich very quickly, they look for a system which makes millions in a year. After buying the system for 199$ and filling an account with 500$ they quickly see the truth. Account on 0 and no support available. However, 700$ is less then an average semester of a university charges, so this i kind of cheap if you have learnd something.

There are a lot of good EA's out there, but people don't buy it because the balance line does not go straight up, or people stop it as soon as there is a loosing trade. Its just like trading manual with constant strategy changes. Loss/Loss/Loss, was already there.- I am now focusing on MY trading, and i do that in public, if anyone wants to follow me, just PM me and i will give you a link to my diary. Why i do that? Training the mental strenght, training the discipline and hoping to get hard critics when i do not stick on my rules.

Verkaufen? Seid ihr noch ganz recht im Kopfe? Ich wollte nur wissen was das für ne Strategie ist, weil es jdm in nem anderen Forum publiziert hat. Mehr nicht, aber merk schon hier kann mir wohl keiner weiterhelfen....

Ach und ich habe den EA nicht, darum gehts doch Leute:) Echt komisches Forum ...

Hardy47:

Verkaufen? Seid ihr noch ganz recht im Kopfe? Ich wollte nur wissen was das für ne Strategie ist, weil es jdm in nem anderen Forum publiziert hat. Mehr nicht, aber merk schon hier kann mir wohl keiner weiterhelfen....

Ach und ich habe den EA nicht, darum gehts doch Leute:) Echt komisches Forum ...

This is an English speaking Forum.
Reason: