awesum performence - page 6

Ja, leider.

My only wish was to find out which strategy is used by the EA. Nothing more. Its not my EA!!!

From what we can say, eighter 'fast datafeed against slow datafeed' or some kind of arbitrage.

Why is it not good that this is an english speaking forum? BTW, there are a lot of better forums, even german once to dicsuss this. forex factory, forex-tds, or forexfabrik.de if you need a german one

Ok but i only want to in investigate which parameter was used or something like this, not even more.

Price, pure price and nothing more, i bet my shirt on this

Price?

can no one rebuild this this ea for me?

As we said already many times here, AFAIK this most likely will not work on serious broker for retail traders.

I say AFAIK because up to now nobody knows exactly what strategy this is. And probably we will never know. It is near to impossible to clone such a system.

Ok thats a answer. I try to get this ea.

Hey wait what I'm going to do is start promoting EAs, that is the way to make money guys.

Let me send you some URLs so I can start making money by getting paid referrals.

I'm sorry that is not my style... anyway danjp and the others which are criticising me, let me ask you a question.

When you first opened an account here, have you been accused of trying to sell something because of that?

If that is the case then they shouldn't allow anyone with 0 posts to post... makes no sense right?

Let's cut the crap about "SCAM" (oh!!! be careful!! SCAM!) and let's focus in the technical side.

Anyone have taken a look at the tick data of those operations?

zzuegg:

Well, i see where this is going, dabbler, ubzen and i are waching this for technical reasons. The demo statements shows some 'strange' entries. 0 lot and 0 profit orders. There are a few technical reasons to investigate this. (if you iterate trough your orders and look for the latest wins and losses in a row) These orders affect the end result, even if they are just closings. So there is something serious in it.

As next i personally see that there must be a underlying system this EA uses. The system itself is it worth to investigate. Of course i know that it most likely would NOT be tradeable for us retail traders. Unfortunately this is not the place to discuss this, since it is a public forum where all kind of people read this) but positng a link to a private forum is not allowed, even if there is nothing commercial on this site. So all we can do is PM'ing around some links to a private board.

As last, people want buy Scam, and this is good. Why? Beginners usually want te get rich very quickly, they look for a system which makes millions in a year. After buying the system for 199$ and filling an account with 500$ they quickly see the truth. Account on 0 and no support available. However, 700$ is less then an average semester of a university charges, so this i kind of cheap if you have learnd something.

There are a lot of good EA's out there, but people don't buy it because the balance line does not go straight up, or people stop it as soon as there is a loosing trade. Its just like trading manual with constant strategy changes. Loss/Loss/Loss, was already there.- I am now focusing on MY trading, and i do that in public, if anyone wants to follow me, just PM me and i will give you a link to my diary. Why i do that? Training the mental strenght, training the discipline and hoping to get hard critics when i do not stick on my rules.

Let's please focus in the technical side of this. You're saying 'strange' entries, nothing strange with that. It's a "Close By" operation. Do a simple Google search on the term "close hedge by".

You will see it's a common thing.

zzuegg:

As we said already many times here, AFAIK this most likely will not work on serious broker for retail traders.

I say AFAIK because up to now nobody knows exactly what strategy this is. And probably we will never know. It is near to impossible to clone such a system.

Zzuegg you're not reading my posts also... ok no links.

Search for Multi Broker Trading EA in Youtube.

"The EA will trade from 2 seperate MT4 brokers. Looking for price differences between broker and buying low and selling high for a true NO RISK profit trading."

I have seen the video it makes sense to me, if this guy has it in operation we can also do it.

But as no one here wants to do a serious analysis of this or take the time to code or cooperate, then I think that I will find the risk capital to buy it.

We all are grown ups here, if some are not then wrong place for kids. Risks are something we take in our everyday life.

I don't understand why is all the hate or hype about, it's a good strategy, we can clone it or buy it. If it works, it works.

If not then sorry, move on to another strategy...

If you're scared too much about SCAM then you're probably never tried a real broker, or real trading.

You should visit Forex Peace Army, if you think the web is a mine field, very dangerous place, then what the hell are you doing online?

Reason: