awesum performence - page 8

pzacheo:

Hi zzuegg, I don't really care about the video or the system, just exploring and thought it was of use.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I just traded in the demo account that the guy left here on the forum

and I manage to made some profits just by hand exploiting the difference (check it). Is not that fast as you can think.

The difference is there for many seconds, some times for more than 10, this will allow live trading on an EA.

I don't have a doubt that you can fill 1-2 lots instantly. The only thing that I'm wondering is ...

will the live Alpari PRO account has the same "behaviour" as the Alpari PRO Demo account?

Do you have an Alpari PRO account live to prove this? Anyway it's a nice exploit, I wouldn't call it dead until we exhaust testing all brokers.

Anyone has a live broker with zero money so we can test the feed?

I don't think I understand your point fully, but my point is I'm testing live VantageFX account with other demo accounts too, and they all show the same behaviour.

So the only "slowed down" is the Alpari UK PRO Demo, but why the Alpari Demo Micro is not "slowed down"?

Why will the PRO Demo show retracement and the other demo won't??

As i said, no it will not. The Demo account lags.

I'm trading the statement by hand and I'm doing very well providing I'm slower than an EA!

OK so that will explain this mystery, anyway I will continue my own investigations trying other live accounts, if someone is willing to cooperate then better.

I think this strategy has an edge, as this is not a simple lag. Why? Because there is no lag all the time, only with high volatility. Why would Alpari set a lag

on high volatility, peaks, etc, on the PRO Demo account which they don't give to anyone except by request?

Why not putting the lag all the time, and why not putting the lag also in the Micro Demo account?

pzacheo:

Hey wait what I'm going to do is start promoting EAs, that is the way to make money guys.

Let me send you some URLs so I can start making money by getting paid referrals.

I'm sorry that is not my style... anyway danjp and the others which are criticising me, let me ask you a question.

When you first opened an account here, have you been accused of trying to sell something because of that?

If that is the case then they shouldn't allow anyone with 0 posts to post... makes no sense right?

Let's cut the crap about "SCAM" (oh!!! be careful!! SCAM!) and let's focus in the technical side.

Anyone have taken a look at the tick data of those operations?

No they didn't but I did not post links to Grails.

Thank you for the PM. I will just respond here to the relevent points my comments are in bold, if you think I left something important out to make you look like an idiot or something, which is not my intention, free to post the enitre PM here. My comments are in bold for clarity

danjp first of all you don't know me, you shouldn't speak of someone you don't know. <--- your correct, if you or Hardy76 are not what I think you are then I apologize. If your here for a few months and contribute to the codebase or add something new or have other ideas besides this one or Tri Arb then I am wrong.

Secondly, what is your point? I'm trying to sell something? What if that was the case and the algorithm worked? <---- it would be against the rules of the fourm to promote or sell anything, it's not alowed and scammers and spammers posing as people get called on it all of the time and the threads get deleted.

How many languages can you understand? <--- Spoken or Computer,English and Portuguese(my wife is Brazilian).I was/am a software developer for 15 years, now I trade FX for most on my $. Assembler, C, VB, Java, COBOL, CICS, JCL on Mainframes and PCs, yes all of those languages work on mainframes, pcs and UNIX except VB. Databases: IMS,DB2 Oracle and mySQL and a few others. I have written commercial software on UNIX, Linux, Mainframes and PC's, also MQL which is just a baby version of C.

I buy EAs and test strategies <---- how many of the EA's you bought are profitable? I'm guessing they don't work as good as advertised or you would not be writing them as well. I'm glad you test, thats the only way you will make it in FX. IMHO testing is the most important part of trading any stratagy

I think you've seen something good and you're spitting at it, this speaks about ignorance and fear <---- Search the web there are many videos like as well as Triangular Arb,another secret Grail, this video is not some secret stratagy it has nothing to do with tick data and patterns it is simply 2 feeds from different demo accounts, it only works on demo accts. Want research I just pulled this off my bookshelf, Title of a book "Beat the Forex Dealer" Agustin Silvani copyright 2008 chapter 24 Sticking it to your dealer pg 137. Same system, nothing new at all, still does not work. This was an interesting book 3 years ago when I read it except for that fact that the four systems he promotes in the book are not profitable. You are not taking into account Slippage. There is no slippage on demo accounts, stratagies that skim one or two points off a trade work great on demo accounts and show amazing equity curves during testing. On a real accounts the equity curve will usually be the inverse. I don't know if you have a real acount or not but when you do you will understand what I am saying. The peaks and curves are being traded because that is when the lag will most likely happen. It also means you may get a slight delay in your order being put through on the slow account. Most brokers are not idiots and even though they say instant execution does not mean yo will get it all of the time, read the fine print.

If I had it I would create a web site and promote it through Adwords <---- After watching the video I found the company who sells that EA, in 2 minutes and a bunch of other bul%%sh*** EA's that will never work on real accts. Nobody knows who anyone is on the Web, Maybe you own that website? Personally I don't care if you do or not, but since your a man of science logic and research then I'm sure you would agree it is possible.

If that is your real picture you should be in jail men <---- it's a mug shot of Nick Nolte.

But if my comments are not welcome and nobody can throw any light about this then I'm wasting my time here..<------ I'm not speaking for anyone other then myself

I also tested the OrderCloseBy(), thats been the one intesting thing in this entire thread. I was perfectly willing to run it on my VPS with a real micro acct I use for testing. But that statement does not work with my broker so it was a wash anyway for me.

kindergarden?

Yes my English is not the best;). Why Alpari? I can take an Broker which i want. Active Trade or FxPro or an other

Hardy47:
Yes my English is not the best;). Why Alpari? I can take an Broker which i want. Active Trade or FxPro or an other
Hello Hardy, can you open another demo account and show the EA working in any oher broker?

danjp:

No they didn't but I did not post links to Grails.

Thank you for the PM. I will just respond here to the relevent points my comments are in bold, if you think I left something important out to make you look like an idiot or something, which is not my intention, free to post the enitre PM here. My comments are in bold for clarity

danjp first of all you don't know me, you shouldn't speak of someone you don't know. <--- your correct, if you or Hardy76 are not what I think you are then I apologize. If your here for a few months and contribute to the codebase or add something new or have other ideas besides this one or Tri Arb then I am wrong.

Secondly, what is your point? I'm trying to sell something? What if that was the case and the algorithm worked? <---- it would be against the rules of the fourm to promote or sell anything, it's not alowed and scammers and spammers posing as people get called on it all of the time and the threads get deleted.

How many languages can you understand? <--- Spoken or Computer,English and Portuguese(my wife is Brazilian).I was/am a software developer for 15 years, now I trade FX for most on my $. Assembler, C, VB, Java, COBOL, CICS, JCL on Mainframes and PCs, yes all of those languages work on mainframes, pcs and UNIX except VB. Databases: IMS,DB2 Oracle and mySQL and a few others. I have written commercial software on UNIX, Linux, Mainframes and PC's, also MQL which is just a baby version of C.

I buy EAs and test strategies <---- how many of the EA's you bought are profitable? I'm guessing they don't work as good as advertised or you would not be writing them as well. I'm glad you test, thats the only way you will make it in FX. IMHO testing is the most important part of trading any stratagy

I think you've seen something good and you're spitting at it, this speaks about ignorance and fear <---- Search the web there are many videos like as well as Triangular Arb,another secret Grail, this video is not some secret stratagy it has nothing to do with tick data and patterns it is simply 2 feeds from different demo accounts, it only works on demo accts. Want research I just pulled this off my bookshelf, Title of a book "Beat the Forex Dealer" Agustin Silvani copyright 2008 chapter 24 Sticking it to your dealer pg 137. Same system, nothing new at all, still does not work. This was an interesting book 3 years ago when I read it except for that fact that the four systems he promotes in the book are not profitable. You are not taking into account Slippage. There is no slippage on demo accounts, stratagies that skim one or two points off a trade work great on demo accounts and show amazing equity curves during testing. On a real accounts the equity curve will usually be the inverse. I don't know if you have a real acount or not but when you do you will understand what I am saying. The peaks and curves are being traded because that is when the lag will most likely happen. It also means you may get a slight delay in your order being put through on the slow account. Most brokers are not idiots and even though they say instant execution does not mean yo will get it all of the time, read the fine print.

If I had it I would create a web site and promote it through Adwords <---- After watching the video I found the company who sells that EA, in 2 minutes and a bunch of other bul%%sh*** EA's that will never work on real accts. Nobody knows who anyone is on the Web, Maybe you own that website? Personally I don't care if you do or not, but since your a man of science logic and research then I'm sure you would agree it is possible.

If that is your real picture you should be in jail men <---- it's a mug shot of Nick Nolte.

But if my comments are not welcome and nobody can throw any light about this then I'm wasting my time here..<------ I'm not speaking for anyone other then myself

I also tested the OrderCloseBy(), thats been the one intesting thing in this entire thread. I was perfectly willing to run it on my VPS with a real micro acct I use for testing. But that statement does not work with my broker so it was a wash anyway for me.

My friend, I have tested some EAs which worked, some which won't. If you want to share your knowledge I can share mine,

but I think everyone will do its own homework and while some people feel happy with some EA or some signal others won't etc.

Tested MDP but asked for refund because I almost was sure I will not be able to make it work. Maybe someone else did I don't know.

Tested Growth Bot it worked fine, but DD is a piss off, and DD are big, sometimes the profits are there and it won't close on profit, it will close on loss.

So that made me decide to refund too.

Now I've tested 2 signal providers, one of them had a very bad crash, so I abandoned it, and the other is really good but now they have changed the whole software,

while at the same time my demo has expired. So I think this is an ongoing search which can take a lot of time, I don't have a problem with that, I believe the best

will be to find a low DD, stable, with the minimum % of risk by choosing one EA which has the minimum % of equity invested at any time.

FPA can be a good source to start. Tried my own EA it crashed, so I lost money with it, then I abandoned, until I found out about neural networks, totally suck, so now I found this.

There are many ways to skin the cat, they talk about arbitrage, let me tell you I traded on that Alpari Pro demo account with my own hands and eyes and I made a lot of profit by

following a simple rule, but as others say here it will only work in demo.

So now my friend called me and I'm opening a live pro account soon and will let you guys know if it works, because I'm a good person.

pzacheo:

My friend, I have tested some EAs which worked, some which won't. If you want to share your knowledge I can share mine,

but I think everyone will do its own homework and while some people feel happy with some EA or some signal others won't etc.

Tested MDP but asked for refund because I almost was sure I will not be able to make it work. Maybe someone else did I don't know.

Tested Growth Bot it worked fine, but DD is a piss off, and DD are big, sometimes the profits are there and it won't close on profit, it will close on loss.

So that made me decide to refund too.

Now I've tested 2 signal providers, one of them had a very bad crash, so I abandoned it, and the other is really good but now they have changed the whole software,

while at the same time my demo has expired. So I think this is an ongoing search which can take a lot of time, I don't have a problem with that, I believe the best

will be to find a low DD, stable, with the minimum % of risk by choosing one EA which has the minimum % of equity invested at any time.

FPA can be a good source to start. Tried my own EA it crashed, so I lost money with it, then I abandoned, until I found out about neural networks, totally suck, so now I found this.

There are many ways to skin the cat, they talk about arbitrage, let me tell you I traded on that Alpari Pro demo account with my own hands and eyes and I made a lot of profit by

following a simple rule, but as others say here it will only work in demo.

So now my friend called me and I'm opening a live pro account soon and will let you guys know if it works, because I'm a good person.

I have a lot of ideas and thoughts, I see your curriculum is really impressive. I'm a programmer too, probably not as broad as you but I have written firmware for microcontrollers (from car alarms to GPS vehicle trackers with all the bells & whistles).

I learned back in 1985 to code in BASIC so from that I evolved to QBASIC then to VB, etc, I'm a bit trapped there, but I know a bit of C++ as I used it for microcontrollers too (Rabbit semiconductors).

I accept the apologizes and you accept mine if I was rude but I was feeling that everyone was picking on me unfairly, I'm not trying to sell anything, I must make something that works first, and I haven't... yet,

and probably I will never succeed on this. Have wasted too much precious energy in my strategy just to learn that is not as good as others, it works but it's not one of the best that can be found out there for

a monthly price that is really ridiculous, although the risks of using something you don't know are high.

Anyway thanks for your comments, and please share your thoughts on this case, how can the exploit be so easy, I can post some Photoshop to show you the difference between all demo accounts and this one,

it make no sense that the delay or "retracement" (if you want you can call it prediction of something you already have seen in another broker), only appear on spikes at high volatily.

The rest of the time all the accounts are almost syncronized.

Yes i think i can do this tomororow:)
Reason: