awesum performence - page 9

Please remember to use another broker... :)

I think there is an exploit on this and sometimes a single "retracement" can last for 1-2 minutes, and it repeats on an on, until the situation is fixed.

I've seen this with other brokers: e.g. ThinkForex.

I've made an EA to prove this just log in to the account and you will see.

What is your point? Ok, the demo lags, i do not see any chance of making money on a real account with that.

The point is that this is not a demo, it's a live feed and it doesn't lag, it shows retracement ONLY on some high volatility peaks

There is something to exploit on this if you have the dedication. And it's not the only feed which shows that behaviour,

the fact that the market is not unified produces this kind of opportunities every day.

So you are trading on a live (real money account) exploiting the data feed from a demo account?

pzacheo, you might be onto something HUGE. go on!

but be careful telling your findings to other people. otherwise you might lose your edge!

schnappi:

pzacheo, you might be onto something HUGE. go on!

but be careful telling your findings to other people. otherwise you might lose your edge!

;) true, true

Thank you for the comments, I'm sharing all I find because that is the purpose of this forum, although I understand many people are watching this.

Well so far I couldn't get the same feed as in that PRO Demo account. So I can tell you that unless you get that feed on a live account it won't work.

I opened a PRO account and the feed is different. Micro Demo is different too.

Anyway some brokers show the retracement and I think this can be exploited on a multi-broker EA,

however I'm not sure it will be worth the work to do this as it will render a max of 7% per week which is not something out-of-earth.

Having said all these things I still have a last one, which is worth exploring. Whenever the UK server shows the retracement, even if your feed is live,

it will be worth exploiting it. What this means, is that the retracement is showing how the market will move in the next 1-5 minutes... how can this be possible I have no idea,

but it probably has to do with increased volatility, that's why the retracement is there in the first place.

Anyone else looking at this or I'm the only one... please post your ideas.
Reason: