awesum performence - page 2

Hardy47:
Yes the brokers play an unfair game. After 3-5 days they used requotes an harder slippage ... to work against u.

zzuegg:
Well, than you can test it. Use a trade copier and try it on a micro live

So that means after 3-5 days we can't get the best signal with a trade copier

What if we all copie this....???

deVries: So that means after 3-5 days we can't get the best signal with a trade copier
No, you'll get the signals from the demo alright. The copier already creates some lagg. You'll however experience re-quotes and spread variance from the broker on the real account. Those 1-pip take-profits he's gaining will soon become losses. Lastly, if the broker gets the slightest feeling you're taking advantage of the slowness of their system, they'll route your orders for manual conformation, make you wait minutes for trade requests, or flat out ban you. Fair or not, this is the way it goes, I wouldn't complain too much "if I'm indeed playing off the broker" :))).

dabbler:
I have just emailed Alpari UK to ask them if this account is genuine or if it has been "doctored". The 0.00 lot sizes on many of the orders are troubling. Buy Stop orders, for example, show up as buy stop even when deleted and they have an empty profit column.
Yeah, thats the first thing one notice when viewing the statement. Which leads to a bigger question if this account is fake, by-passing, or being "doctored". How is he doing it?

ubzen:
No, you'll get the signals from the demo alright. The copier already creates some lagg. You'll however experience re-quotes and spread variance from the broker on the real account. Those 1-pip take-profits he's gaining will soon become losses. Lastly, if the broker gets the slightest feeling you're taking advantage of the slowness of their system, they'll route your orders for manual conformation, make you wait minutes for trade requests, or flat out ban you. Fair or not, this is the way it goes, I wouldn't complain too much "if I'm indeed playing off the broker" :))).

And I was still hoping making such kind of holy Grail my own... Now it seems like a bad idea

ubzen:
Yeah, thats the first thing one notice when viewing the statement. Which leads to a bigger question if this account is fake, by-passing, or being "doctored". How is he doing it?
What is a doctored account?

dabbler:

Well there is certainly something interesting going on here with Alpari UK account 3666127 Password: znj8cnb

LOL with that ROI this guy can be a billionaire in 2 years.

Interesting. I don't know what this is, but at least it's not the usual Martingale- or letting losers run-stuff. Some kind of front-running or maybe an account with a negative spread would be my guess. After all ecnjesus uncovered I wouldn't be too surprised if MT Server would allow something like this...

Hardy47:

Hier some new stuff

http://depositfiles.com/files/a0mk7z6rc

would u like to share this ea for testing?

dabbler:

Well there is certainly something interesting going on here with Alpari UK account 3666127 Password: znj8cnb

Wow really impressive . would u like to share this this ea ? :)
Reason: