awesum performence

Hey guys i need your help. :)

Look at the statement and then can anybody say me something which EA or which strategy is used?!

2000€ to nearly 100.000€ in one day:D

thanks a lot

http://depositfiles.com/files/u4kmx5qa0

If you belive this you are already trapped

I have create this demo account and a guy i meet in a forum take his ea on the account. its true for sure;)

So you can give me the investor password(read only), the server, and the username to check it myself?

I haven´t see this before, realy incredible ...

: 3666127 P: znj8cnb

Alpari uk

Well, beside harakiri moneymanagement the price prediction is really impressive. I would not be sure if that would work on a live account too because the higher spread and commisions. (Gaining 700 with 50lots would probably be a loss on real account), But still impressive.

Whats strange: all the trades in history with 0 lots, i have never seen that.

So if i have to guess, i would say that some kind of arbitrage is used. Maybe trading the a faster datafeed againg alpari. But that is just a guess.

Too much perfect entrys exits. Look at the Shorts in the green/gray area:

Does he trade your account tomorrow too? ;)

This Ea works on real accounts too. I see one of them, but because of slippage the programm make less trades, but up to 500% in 3 days.

I hope soo :D

Well, than you can test it. Use a trade copier and try it on a micro live

Hardy47:

This Ea works on real accounts too. I see one of them, but because of slippage the programm make less trades, but up to 500% in 3 days.I hope soo :D

500% in 3-Days. The creator would be the richest-trader on earth in 3-months. It either does-not work live or brokers wouldn't let you trade it live because of their own paranoia.

Yes the brokers play an unfair game. After 3-5 days they used requotes an harder slippage ... to work against u.
Reason: