Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 7

please contact me to atenasolimpus|at|gmail|dot|com

fgiovanardi:

PLEASE GIVE IT UP WITH THIS SCAM; I keep getting update messages in my mail box about your magical creation of trading systems wich are totally useless. Get yourself a day-time job and a living and stay away from the net,and please do not bother the serious people who are on the web for serious reasons.

whatever dude,

When i was conversating with you I was having my exams etc etc I dont care what you think of me. I was in a v.busy period. And yes of course I am not a MAGICian EA programmer, i am still learning, why do you think I do this for free? Why do you think sometimes it takes a LONG time before i create one, and occasionally dont even create one at all? BECAUSE i do not charge any money to anyone, dont talk me down like im some fool trying to scam people.

"Get yourself a day-time job and a living and stay away from the net,and please do not bother the serious people who are on the web for serious reasons."

WTF?  How am i supposed to work when im still @ university. And trust me, I have a living, and I really can not complain about it! So you don't have to feel pitty for me as well. Anyway, my email addres is supposed to be good. althoug i made a mistake, it is:

tyrone(attttt)tyronevriesde(dottt)nl

FOr people who mail me, please be aware, i get alot of emails, of which 50% are request to change an  existing EA for someone, which I wont do. And I cannot promise anyone that I will finish your EA within fasionable time, neither can i promise the EA will be of exquisite quality. All i can promise is that I try to do the best i can with the amount of free time i got. Maybe ive cleared some expectations now.

greetings Tyrone

fireslayer26:

Tyrone, I tried to email you at the email you listed, but it was kicked back. I dont need an EA created, I just need one modified. I also have a indicator I need modified. Email me if your interested.

firefighter6951@hotmail.com

Im sorry, at this moment i have EA's for people still to create, Ea's have bigger priority to me.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi,

Are you able to create a template, so we can just change the conditons(1,2,3, etc), and the system will work on it? It would be a good idea to change it and test around easily.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I had similar idea as vriesde1 of coding for free. So if you vriesde1 decide that your schedule is overfilled and you cannot accept any more orders you can redirect some of them on me.

Wish you good luck, and many profitable trades.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

You say to e-mail you personally. I am unable to find your e-mail address

davemccain:

You say to e-mail you personally. I am unable to find your e-mail address

im sorry its tyrone(attt)tyronevriesde(dott0)nl

scalony:

Hi guys,

I had similar idea as vriesde1 of coding for free. So if you vriesde1 decide that your schedule is overfilled and you cannot accept any more orders you can redirect some of them on me.

Wish you good luck, and many profitable trades.

Hey man, Im going to take you up on that ! Can you please send me an email showed in the posts on this page? 

I sent you an email. I have a wonderful system that I trade manually. Let me know if you received my email and I will send you the indicators and the way I trade it and let me know what you can do.

Thanks,

Shawn OConnor

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello Mr vriesde1, I am in need of a programmer to work side by side with in the creation of a very profitable trading system which I have created using an uncommon combination of technical indicators. The system will yield 100% of intial investment over and over and over when the outlined criteria is met. as in 1 lines up with 2 which lines up with three long or short 100% 100% 100%. Kind of complex mut merge data from two charts also ring alert would be ideal. I will only disclose the working indicators if you accept.Feel fre to email me at kdcherry78@hotmail.com.

Reason: