Writing EAs for free on interesting strategies

Hello, I have a normal programming experience, tried many different strategies, I want to create something new and interesting. Please advise me on an interesting strategy based on indicators. I would also like to use some indicators to help out my forex trading.

draw an indicator of a "group" of currency movements

under the main chart - 8-10 other pairs - horizontally

roughly 10 lines - from it draw bars up or down - you will clearly see which pair is lagging - which is the locomotive - you can also write on the laggards....

|__!|||||

___!!!!!|||

like this :)

Where the hell are you?

Is it a difficult task?

to draw an indicator of group movements of pairs :)

like this ...

the chart has normalised prices - it's easier to compare price movements and their range :)

Aleksander:

Where the hell are you?

Another lame shaar branch, which the site moderators have recently taken down by the packs due to them not fulfilling their functions, but people post and post in them.

There was a suggestion to contact their starter in person.

Altruists, my ass!

P.S. It's possible that simply, your indicator is "not interesting", because this branch is called: "Writing Expert Advisors for Free on Interesting Strategies".

BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA.

What's your business here? Huh? Fat troll... Get... out... of here....

Aleksander:

What's your business here? Huh? Fat troll... Get... out... of here....

You should be thanking me for the spread, but not "trolling"...

I've practically got a new grail here :) the system is simple... If a "lagging" candle is found during a new bar - put half a deposit on it - in a 3-7 minute trade - close after 3 or more pips profit :)

the system gives about 10-20 trades a day, with Moscow time 8-19 hours, ff - well, for convenience of 15 minutes - the profit will be about 100% in 3-4 days of dept :)

the only thing left is to attach a signaler - which would automatically identify the lagging pair and open a deal there....

and you say.... ":)

Aleksander:

I've practically got a new grail here :) the system is simple... If a "lagging" candle is found during a new bar - put half a deposit on it - in a 3-7 minute deal - close after 3 or more pips profit :)

the system gives about 10-20 trades a day, with Moscow time 8-19 hours, ff - well, for convenience of 15 minutes - the profit will be about 100% in 3-4 days of dept :)

the only thing left is to attach a signaler - which would automatically identify the lagging pair and open a deal there....

and you say.... "uninteresting system" :)

Who knew? :-)

I read it the first time, I don't understand it, I am rereading it.

are selected according to what criteria?

in principle by preliminary analysis of pairs - well essentially highly correlated pairs - are manually inserted into an indicator...

it should be done here - for manual trading - type of "shadow" overlaying on the series....

conventionally - in the row, the average bar size is calculated - and levels of 20-25% from the top to the bottom from the middle of the row (non-visually)

as soon as bar in the row reaches this value - the background of the row changes from white to grey - in this way "locomotive" pairs are cut off visually - and those lagging behind are seen more clearly....

(On the new bar, the background of all rows becomes white - cleared so to speak :)

All the bars are on top of each other and you can see the synchronicity of the movements and their lags.

Aleksander:

I've practically got a new grail here :) the system is simple... if a "lagging" candle is found on a new bar - put half deposit on it - in a 3-7 minute deal - close after 3 or more points of profit :)

If 3-7 minutes, then maybe it would be more convenient (and clearer) to draw some oscillators for each pair with a period of 3-7 minutes. It will be visible at once if a pair has grown or vice versa. Because your charts don't give you the slightest idea...

The system gives about 10-20 trades a day, with Moscow time 8-19 hours, timeframe - well, for convenience of 15 minutes - profits will be about 100% in 3-4 days of dept :)

What period of time did you test it for? Or just a guess? :)

Reason: