Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 12

colcpy wrote >>

Hi vriesde1, pls inform your private mailbox to colcpy at yahoo dot com dot sg. I need a EA from you. Thanks. colcpy

How do I PM you I can't find a link on here to PM. I need an EA done thank you Colcpy

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Are you still offering this? i have a simiple concept but am not a programmer and need someone to build the EA.

if so please contact me at

coheirs@nc.rr.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

hi.. give ur email address i want u to coding EA, modify.

for create more safe. contact me tommycool69@gmail.com

Please contact me on e-mail to: bemowo@tlen.pl

I have two indicators and some signals what I would like to code in MQL.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Puncher

Hello Vriesde1

Appreciate your assistance as I am not a programmer

I have been looking at the EMA_CROSS_2 EA but seem it does not work properly,

It suppose to sell if the Short EMA cross below the Long EMA and Buy when the Short

EMA cross above the Long EMA, it is doing the reverse, it is buying when the short EMA

cross below the Long EMA and shelling when the short EMA cross above the long EMA,

Can you kindly correct this code?

Couple of more points if possible.

1- Is it possible to make the EA to take the long or short position after the lines cross

and the bar close.

2 - Also can it makes auto reverse without waiting for the stop loss, means if the short

EMA cross above the long EMA the EA will take a long position, but it could cross below

the long EMA after couple of bars, So the EA should close the long position and establish

a short position automatically.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best wishes

Alkhataat

Files:

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Greetings back to you.

Can you do due delegence for me. An easy one for you. Do an expert adviser for the RSI so i can input the timeframe and high and low levels. trigure the buy at intersection with the low and sell at the intersection at the high value.

Do the same for a seccond Adviser but allow the trigure to buy only on the intersection with the low.

Do the same for a third but allow the trigure to sell only on the intersection with the high

Thanks

My friends,

Im sorry for not responding, but I would like to request people to stop responding to this thread. My time has become very limited lately and i got more important things to do at the moment. Therefor I will not create any more Expert Advisors untill further notice.

gr Tyrone

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello. If you are still creating expert advisors please let me know. I don't know how to pm from this forum. My email is 247discounts@gmail.com My strategy is not complicated. thanks!

fgiovanardi:

Dear Vriesde1,

I have been trading futures for many years using techical indicators, I have a few strategies that seem to be working fine, unfortunally I have no experience in writing programs and Expert Advisors, I desperately need some help from you!! My strategies work on simple indicators, nothing complicated or exotic...

Please get in touch, fgiovanardi@yahoo.com

Thank you. Franco

Dear Vriesde1,

I have an existing indicators want to convert to EA, I wonder can you help? I have no experience in writing programs and Expert Advisors, I desperately need your help nothing complicated or exotic...

Please get in touch at kwng111@myway.com

Thank you.

K. W.

Hi V
Reason: