Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 25

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Please can you or anybody in this forum help and give me the right code for solving the situation below:

1. my EA trade very good but it open a new position immediately after taking profit even if the market is going other way.

2. i want a code that will not allow two same order-type from following each other after taking profit.( once it takes profit for example on buy trade, it should wait for next sell signal before opening new position for that same symbol)

i used OrderHistoryTotal but i did not get the right coding.

Hello !!

Once again about RSI.

I looked around on this forum for RSI EA and ….. it is a lot of it.

Some of them simple – some of them serious robots.

But …… I couldn’t find RSI EA which cross level 80 from the top to the bottom and level 20 from bottom to top. .

I am not sure you are understand me. J

All those RSI EA crossing level 80 from bottom to top and level 20 from top to bottom.

Can anyone do simple EA which cross level 80 from the top to the bottom and level 20 from bottom to top.

Many thanks.

ijablonski@hotmail.com

have you ever tried to code an ea on price action yet?

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hello,

you still create expert advisors? I have a GREAT strategy for manual trading. If you can help me to code that in EA pls contact me here : katalin.ples@yahoo.com

hi

you still create expert advisors? I have a GREAT idea for trading. If you can help me to code that in EA pls contact me here : vio312@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi Vriesde1,

Thanks for you invitations.

I am a newbie in MQL4 and I am working on a simple Expert Advisor but it doens´t go very good. But he don´t open any transaction and the RSI is not visible. The ma lines are all red but is use to be as the picture below. My strategy use to be as the picture below.

Buy strategy: When the 2 ema's cross the sma upwards and the RSI upwards. Exit when the 2 ema's crossesdown.

Sell strategy: When the 2 ema's cross the sma downward and the RSI is downward. Exit when the 2 ema's crosses up.

Maybe can you help to code this strategy?

Thanks

Jason

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi

I am needing assistance hope you can help, I need to have my EA connect to a website/database (e-commerce) to check if a client has paid for his subscription, if he has the ea continues to work, if not it stops, do you know how to code this... please help me

Thanks Andre

can someone help me edit sar ohlc to use heiken ashi ohlc

Hi, I have an MTF indicator that uses sar, however I'd like the sar to calculate heiken ashi ohlc, and not the normal type

Can you tell me how I can do this, my mtf indicator calls to the sar indicator to calculate sar formula, I think it is calling to the internal indicator in mt4 that can not edit

you can skype or email if you can assist and like to talk about it

skype sty671

email sty671@gmail.com

I can also supply the original file that I'm trying to use heiken ashi ohlc for

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!
Kindly contact me at my email kyneoh@gmail.com. I need your help. Thanks.
Reason: