Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 6

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

cwave@optonline.net

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

I have already created the indicator: a dual FFBPNN that indicates as shown below. All I need is an expert to trade from it. I have not had much luck myself. If you descide to take this on I will send you the indicator.

Waiting for your reply, zfh2(attt)zfh2[dot]com

Thanks Lenard

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

helmut.kondrats@t-online.de

HeKo:

helmut.kondrats@t-online.de

Hi Guys,

Im back to coding a bit, even while im on my vacation.. lol :) Got so much free time now, just finished an EA for someone yesterday, plannig to do more the upcomming 5 days. However, when sending me a strategy, please make sure you state the rules vERY clear, for when to go long/short etc..

and email me, instead of posting ur mail adres here. Thanks.

tyrone(aTTTtt)tyronevriesde(dottttt)nl <-- had wrong adres there first.

fgiovanardi wrote >>

Dear Vriesde1,

I have been trading futures for many years using techical indicators, I have a few strategies that seem to be working fine, unfortunally I have no experience in writing programs and Expert Advisors, I desperately need some help from you!! My strategies work on simple indicators, nothing complicated or exotic...

Please get in touch, fgiovanardi@yahoo.com

Thank you. Franco

PLEASE GIVE IT UP WITH THIS SCAM; I keep getting update messages in my mail box about your magical creation of trading systems wich are totally useless. Get yourself a day-time job and a living and stay away from the net,and please do not bother the serious people who are on the web for serious reasons.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi Tyrone

Please let us all know what type of non disclosure agreement you are prepared to enter into. For example, I have a unique strategy, but if it works as an EA I would not like it to be in the Public Domain. I would be quite happy of course for both of us to use it for real trading, but not to share at the moment.

Regards

Kelvin

Just a few days ago I was looking on the internet to find someone that could create me an EA and I found this forum where a student offers free services for something like that. After reading all the posts I decided to write him an email, being a little skeptical but with some hopes that we will write me back in a few days, and probably he will take my email in consideration.

What can I say …. In 2 hours I received a reply asking me for some details regarding my EA .. and here I am 3 days later, after writing a lot of emails, with my personal EA that is really working.

All I can say is: Thanks a million Tyrone and keep up the good work.

Adrian

kelvinrice:

Hi Tyrone

Please let us all know what type of non disclosure agreement you are prepared to enter into. For example, I have a unique strategy, but if it works as an EA I would not like it to be in the Public Domain. I would be quite happy of course for both of us to use it for real trading, but not to share at the moment.

Regards

Kelvin

Hi Kelvinrice,

None of the strategys i receive, i share, theres no posts in this topic about one right? And if it were really unique and working, if everyone would had it, brokers would simply find something against it, so dont worry about that !

Whats more important is, that we trust each other in parameters and stuff like that, now I got to be honest to you, Ive received alot of strategies, and most of them i havent created the EA for yet. Simply because of lagg of time at this moment, or that i lost them and they are in the bottom of my mailbox somewhere, or they were complicated enough that i definately didnt have time for it yet. The problem is that when i posted this post here, at first i did not receive any strategys, then they all came at once, while i didnt have a lot of free time at that period.

Anyway, right now I do have some free time, and I can assure you that IF your EA, is not Rocket Science, I will finish it within this week, and as youve seen the post above, I am not a scam, its just that i disappointed a few people because of lack of time, or they send me stuff that was too much work at the moment.

Send me some specifics at the email adres posted somewhere and I will send you wether i can create it at tthis moment, or that it willt ake more time to create.

Ill check my mail.

gr Tyrone

vriesde1 wrote >>

Hi Kelvinrice,

None of the strategys i receive, i share, theres no posts in this topic about one right? And if it were really unique and working, if everyone would had it, brokers would simply find something against it, so dont worry about that !

Whats more important is, that we trust each other in parameters and stuff like that, now I got to be honest to you, Ive received alot of strategies, and most of them i havent created the EA for yet. Simply because of lagg of time at this moment, or that i lost them and they are in the bottom of my mailbox somewhere, or they were complicated enough that i definately didnt have time for it yet. The problem is that when i posted this post here, at first i did not receive any strategys, then they all came at once, while i didnt have a lot of free time at that period.

Anyway, right now I do have some free time, and I can assure you that IF your EA, is not Rocket Science, I will finish it within this week, and as youve seen the post above, I am not a scam, its just that i disappointed a few people because of lack of time, or they send me stuff that was too much work at the moment.

Send me some specifics at the email adres posted somewhere and I will send you wether i can create it at tthis moment, or that it willt ake more time to create.

Ill check my mail.

gr Tyrone

Tyrone, I tried to email you at the email you listed, but it was kicked back. I dont need an EA created, I just need one modified. I also have a indicator I need modified. Email me if your interested.

firefighter6951@hotmail.com

Tyrone i also tried to send you an email with my system but it came back unreceived..
Reason: