Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 8

Hi, i'm appreciate your hardwork. Currently i'm using a indicator called Trend Follower,that is very useful for me !! I wish to have the ea based on the Trend Follower, so that i no need to sit in front the pc and wait for the signal to trade. So if it can implement into the ea, it will be very nice !!! i will attach the file with indicator and instruction on how to apply the indicator. My email is yast777@gmail.com.

Anyway, take your time.

Thank You.

Files:

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi,

I have a strategy, my email dyrws @ yahoo.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi m lazim

m new in mql4, but i wish can get some idea from your EA.

can you give me more detail of your EA. its FTS alright.

only i want to know that what indicator u relate to calculate

may be parameter have to be changed for certain TF or what ever.

Thanks

davemccain:

You say to e-mail you personally. I am unable to find your e-mail address

anyone has email of tyrone for Ea programming (my startegy) ...my email is fiorefederik@libero.it

thanks

ema

i have powerful scalping technick strategy that can double ur accoun in less than a month, my email is : segun9090@yahoo.com if it is successful i wouldn't mind to pay u. thanks

segun9090:
i have powerful scalping technick strategy that can double ur accoun in less than a month, my email is : segun9090@yahoo.com if it is successful i wouldn't mind to pay u. thanks

hi segun

can i aìhave it ? but it is a EA?

thanks

ema

hi guys

anyone has email address of tyrone for strateegy?

thanks

ema

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi, how do I send you a private message, sorry, am new to the site!

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

HI

I have an indicator that I want to convert it to an EA

pls email me your email address so I can email at USAMORT1@MSN.COM so I can email you the indicator source code.

MIke

Reason: