Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 85

taflo1965:

Hi ,do copy trades if provider is on standard account and subscriber is on micro acc

Yes, you can copy it alright, but with the appropriate ratio.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can copy it alright, but with the appropriate ratio.

Can I set the ratio manually when copying?

Please help, I am still learning and I hope not to be OT, but I have this issue:

I subscribed to a signal. In the signal's history and open position I see different lot sizes used for different operations, while on my account history and positions on MT4 all positions are copied with the same lot number (0,01 lots). Is there an explanation and a fix for this problem, or can I at least understand how this came to be (whether due to broker, provider or signal's rules)?

Thanks in advance for explaining

Or maybe related to your account balance?

subway2017:

Can I set the ratio manually when copying?

No. If you increase amount of the deposit ratio will be calculated automatically

How is the volume calculated for a cent account? The provider's balance is 1000 USD, my balance is 10000 USC - still when the provider places a 0.2 lot trade, a 0.01 lot is traded on my account. Leverage is the same, 95% of deposit is traded.

Can there be only one signal subscribed to per account? How do I set up multiple signals?

justin reischel:
Can there be only one signal subscribed to per account? How do I set up multiple signals?
You can't, only one signal per account.

Hallo im absolutely new to this. Im aiming to rent a signal and let it run on a vps which is provided by mql5. now here is my Question,  should i rent the vps first or do i have to rent the Signal first....  does it matter at all? please excuse my maybe stupid Question but im new to this and i dont want to mess it up. 

2noserednose:
Hallo im absolutely new to this. Im aiming to rent a signal and let it run on a vps which is provided by mql5. now here is my Question,  should i rent the vps first or do i have to rent the Signal first....  does it matter at all? please excuse my maybe stupid Question but im new to this and i dont want to mess it up. 

You can do it both ways, though personally I first subscribe to the signal and then rent a VPS.

Reason: