Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 7

Please help, I am still learning and I hope not to be OT, but I have this issue:

I subscribed to a signal. In the signal's history and open position I see different lot sizes used for different operations, while on my account history and positions on MT4 all positions are copied with the same lot number (0,01 lots). Is there an explanation and a fix for this problem, or can I at least understand how this came to be (whether due to broker, provider or signal's rules)?

Thanks in advance for explaining

If the signals system is almost instant, why do closed trades sometimes take several days to appear in the providers Trade History tab?

Hello

Anybody can help me?

I want to copy my own signal. how can I find that in metatrader/Signal?

I have 6 Metatrader in my computer, when I click in site to copy , it open automatically another Meta which I don't need

I just want to know if you can copy multiple signals in just one trading account? thanks

Angelito Cartagena:
I just want to know if you can copy multiple signals in just one trading account? thanks

No, one signal per account only.

I started my registration in French and suddenly everything becomes English, help me translate all this into French

BendalloyTrader:

Please help, I am still learning and I hope not to be OT, but I have this issue:

I subscribed to a signal. In the signal's history and open position I see different lot sizes used for different operations, while on my account history and positions on MT4 all positions are copied with the same lot number (0,01 lots). Is there an explanation and a fix for this problem, or can I at least understand how this came to be (whether due to broker, provider or signal's rules)?

Thanks in advance for explaining

first please read the signal subscription rules as well as faq on signal subscription. MQL used these factors in calculation of LOTRATIO (LR) in order to derive the LOTSIZE

1) provider balance vs subscriber's balance

2) subscriber's risk setting on mt4/mt5 signal tab

3) provider vs subscriber account currency exrate if applicable

eg

1) provider has 5000 usd, subscriber 8000 eur

2) subscriber set risk=80%

3) exrate of EUR to USD is about 1.13

1) 8000eur x 1.13 x 80% / $5000 usd==> 144%

rounding factors will be applied and in this case is 140% is used as LR

finally when provider opens eg 1lot, subscriber will open 1.4lots

Please in addition NOTE that mql also used rounding factor when creating lotsizes, thus in most live situations LR is NOT equal lotsizes automatically. Its used to calculate LOTSIZES

if eg LR=140%, provider opens 0.34lots, subscriber will open 0.47 (NOT 0.476==>rounded UP to 0.48, MQL is ROUNDING DOWN)

howcar:

If the signals system is almost instant, why do closed trades sometimes take several days to appear in the providers Trade History tab?

MQL hides history from NON subscriber, and thus takes "several" days to appear in providers trade history

Hamid Noroozi:

Hello

Anybody can help me?

I want to copy my own signal. how can I find that in metatrader/Signal?

I have 6 Metatrader in my computer, when I click in site to copy , it open automatically another Meta which I don't need

Open the mt4 you wanted to copy your signal

on top of the mt4 there is a search box (top RHS), type in name of signal, eg, MYSIGNAL (caps are important name must be spelled as correctly as possible)

once found, click on it and it will open the signal page on the mt4. click on the "copy" button

======

If you search for signal via mql site, n click on "copy" button it can default to 1st mt4 it found, thus u have to search for that mt4 on windows popup box. Unfortunately despite that you named the mt4 and create/install each mt4 onto different windows folder, it wont name itself on the windows popup box as windows go by executable name which is just terminal.exe. Its hard to visualise and I cant replicate this for the screen shot. Please try method 1) as its easiest

Yang May Leong:

first please read the signal subscription rules as well as faq on signal subscription. MQL used these factors in calculation of LOTRATIO (LR) in order to derive the LOTSIZE

1) provider balance vs subscriber's balance

2) subscriber's risk setting on mt4/mt5 signal tab

3) provider vs subscriber account currency exrate if applicable

eg

1) provider has 5000 usd, subscriber 8000 eur

1) 8000eur x 1.13 x 80% / $5000 usd==> 144%

rounding factors will be applied and in this case is 140% is used as LR

finally when provider opens eg 1lot, subscriber will open 1.4lots

Please in addition NOTE that mql also used rounding factor when creating lotsizes, thus in most live situations LR is NOT equal lotsizes automatically. Its used to calculate LOTSIZES

if eg LR=140%, provider opens 0.34lots, subscriber will open 0.47 (NOT 0.476==>rounded UP to 0.48, MQL is ROUNDING DOWN)

I forgot 4) leverage between subscriber and provider

COMPLETE formula

1) subscriber balance x exrate x risk settings x leverage / providers balance x exrate x leverage

1) provider has 5000 usd, 500 leverage, subscriber 8000 eur, 400 leverage

calculation:==> (8000eur x 1.13 x 80% x 400) / ($5000usd x 1 x 500)==> 115% LR is rounded to nearest whole number with 10% step, LR=110%

provider opens 0.35lot==>0.38lots on your acct

(provider has exrate=1 coz EURUSD=1.13)

Reason: