THIS IS A BASIC OVERVIEW OF THE BENEFITS, FEATURES AND PARAMETERS OF THIS INDICATOR.
BUT PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY
TO SEND YOU MANY MORE DETAILS REGARDING THIS INDICATOR AND THE BEST
WAYS TO USE IT. INCLUDING ADVICE ON THE BEST PAIRS TO MONITOR,
BEST TIME FRAMES, BEST SETTINGS ETC.
AS WELL AS SOME VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TRADING INFORMATION.
FOR ACHIEVEING THE BEST RESULTS IN YOUR LONG TERM TRADING CAREER.
CONSECUTIVE BAR SCANNER:
This indicator has been designed to find a predetermined number of consecutive bars. It can identify both bull and bear candles and you can select exactly how many candles you wish to look for.
You can combine this indicator with any number of indicators or strategies. Including MACD, RSI, CCI, Fib retracements etc. And the goal is to look for situations where prices are severely over extended, in order to profit from the inevitable reversal or retracement.
IMPORTANT FACTOR TO KEEP IN MIND:
Unlike the equity markets, the forex market is a stationary time series.
Therefore, when prices become severely over extended, it is only a matter of time before they make a retracement. And eventually a reversal.
- This indicator can monitor all 28 pairs at the same time.
- It can monitor every timeframe, from 1 Minute to Monthly. All at the same time.
- The indicator will automatically look for both bull and bear candles.
- The indicator will trigger an alert whenever your desired number of consecutive candles found.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Xbars: Number of consecutive candles to look for. You can choose any number you wish (we recommend at least 10-15).
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
We reply to all questions within 24 hours. And depending on the total volume
of inquiries that we have, we can sometimes answer in less than 1 hour.
Even on weekends and holidays.
We are always here to help. =)