Version 3 has been approved and published on 23 Jan 2017.
It is now available in the MQL Market for your update (Project Volas Product Link).
Version 3 Back Test Video is also available for your viewing via this link.
There are major enhancements in Version 3 which includes a hybrid form of Pyramiding algorithm, so please update your copy to Version 3 immediately.
Please refer to the "OVERVIEW" section in the product page to see the updated parameters list and each parameter description for Version 3.
Version 3 includes the following features and changes:
- Project Volas algorithm has been significantly enhanced and evolved to incorporate a hybrid form of "Pyramiding" algorithm
- With this newly enhanced and powerful algorithm, the previous algorithm drop down selection menu is no longer required and has been removed
option to enable/disable AlwaysUpLotSizing. Enabling it means that lot
size will always increase with your balance but will never decrease when
your balance reduces
- Added option to enable/disable Balance Protection safety feature
- Added option to enable/disable Delayed Monday Start safety feature
Added option to enable/disable Early Friday Close safety feature
Important Notes for Version 3:
new Volas Algorithm will require at least USD$100 deposit (or balance)
to run. A more conservative deposit (or balance) would be USD$200
- If you're running multiple EAs on the same account, please ensure you've enough reserved balance amount as recommended above
- As Version 3 is integrated with "Pyramiding" algorithm, it is important to use a broker with at least 400:1 leverage
- ECN broker with low spread/commission is a must for this EA in order for it to be profitable
- Use of spread filter is at your own discretion. For conservative trading I would recommend to use it
- Please run your own back tests on your broker to have a good understanding of the behavior of Version 3 algorithm
- As a conservative approach, I would recommend first putting the EA on a demo account on your broker to see how it behaves in your broker's environment
- If you're going live, start with a small fixed lot size of 0.01 and disable auto lot sizing until you're comfortable with the EA performance
- I would like to reiterate that there can be several days that the EA might not trade at all due to no trade opportunities
- Do expect losses from time to time as this EA is not a martingale/grid EA, and hence losses are normal, inevitable and expected
- This is a long term EA and there might be months of losses and stagnations as seen in the back tests, hence you really need a lot of patience with this EA
- Last but not least, this is not a "get rich quick" EA, hence do set your expectation when using it