FxWirePro: Sharp Fall in Australian Bond Yields Weighs on the Aussie, AUD/USD Tests 0.74 Handle
- AUD/USD extends correction for the second straight day as lower Australian bond yields weigh on the Aussie.
- The pair hit session lows of 0.7407, has pared some losses and is at the time os writing trading at 0.7417.
- Our previous call (http://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-AUD-USD-unable-to-hold-above-075-handle-breaks-support-at-07472-good-to-sell-rallies-219594) has achieved all targets.
- The pair is now holding above 38.2% Fib (0.78351 to 0.71450 fall) support, break below finds next support at 0.7383 (100-DMA), 0.7308 (23.6% Fib) and then 0.7261 (200-DMA).
- On the upside resistance is seen at 0.7437 (session highs), 0.7463 (June 7th highs) and 0.7478 (May 6th highs).
Recommendation: Book full profits, Enter fresh shorts on decisive break below 0.74, SL: 0.75, TP: 0.7380/ 0.73/ 0.7260.