FxWirePro: Silver Hits Fresh 10-Month High, Remains Supported Well Above $17.00
- XAG/USD is currently trading around $17.11 marks.
- It made intraday high at $17.21 and low at $16.88 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds immediate support level at $16.88 marks.
- On the top side, key resistance is seen at $17.22. A sustained break above will take the parity up towards $17.45/$17.68 levels.
- Alternatively, a daily close below $16.88 will drag the parity down around $16.78/$16.70/$16.42 levels respectively.
- Initial support levels are seen at $17.01, $16.88 and $16.82 marks.
- Resistance levels are seen at $17.22, $17.45 and $17.68 thereafter.